-1-

A/N: I really don't know how to write in the POVs so excuse any mistakes. I'll try to make this story less confusing. lechugoooooo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'same shit different day' is how sunoo would describe his life currently. everyday he would go to school in his dad's car, walk alone along the hallways. sit alone at the back of his class. not many bothered to acknowledge his presence, he does not have many friends.  he had only one best friend.

Nishimura Riki

Niki , whom he calls Riki is two years younger than him. Sunoo and riki were friends from when Riki was born, so basically know everything about each other.

Sunoo wasn't always like this, he was cheerful, kind, bubbly and a total social butterfly.

Everyone was attracted to his fox like eyes, everyone including boys and girls. they would come to him for any help and he would do all he can to help them. He is a total angel. 

he used to hangout with his group of friends which included Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Jungwon and his BFF Riki.

but everything changed just because Park Jongseong. His jay hyung , whom he used to look up to. 

after one fateful incident everyone left him, everyone except Riki.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'new day new shit' , is a thing for Jay. A day without a problem won't go well with Jay. A bruised lip, bloody knuckles, a broken jaw are the common occurrences to Jay and an everyday sight to his friends.

Everyone fears Jay, he has become the campus bad boy now, he keeps getting into fights everyday, and the teachers are done with this and won't care now.

Just like sunoo, jay wasn't always like this. He has become the total opposite of what sunoo admired about him. 

he was a smart, fun loving, obedient boy. he was a very responsible son.

students would fall for him due to his prince like personality and features. he was in a very good terms with everyone. a total sweetheart. he had a very good relationship with his friends and sunoo.

but now, he is a total rebel and a bully. and he blames only one person

that being KIM SUNOO.

He hates sunoo more than anything  in this world. He holds sunoo responsible for these negative changes in his life. He swore to become the complete opposite person everyone, especially sunoo loved him to be.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Just like any other day, sunoo finished school and walked home. well because his car broke down and he insisted to take a walk. He regretted his decision the next exact moment.

It was very windy, and he just had his not-so-warm  uniform blazer.

Accepting his fate, he walked his way home with his wireless headphones on which had blasting music to keep him company.

JAY

Today was unusual. One, I didn't get into any fight. And two, dad texted me to pick him.

it's very strange and I feel a sense of Deja-vu. now I have to look for that sly fox, and pick him. ugh can't my life get any better. 'let me go to his class , he must be there'

I look around and I don't see him anywhere in his class. could he have left already? aish, why me. If he's not here then I'll just go not my problem.

~ timeskip ~

jay get's in his car and drives away. he could just pick the latter on his way home as sunoo's house is on the way to jay's house.

he speeds up, loud music playing in his car. 

as he takes the sharp turn he finds a boy walking along the side walk, jay slows down a bit. as squints his eyes, he could make out that the boy was sunoo.

he stops the car next to sunoo...

"WHAT THE FRICKING HELL" screamed sunoo, as he turned he saw a black car. confused that it was not his car , as he was about to walk away, the window slid down.

revealing Park Jongseong in all his glory.

jay eyed sunoo, and looked at the passenger seat next to him, as if indicating to get in.

sunoo just stood there frozen. not able to comprehend if he was dreaming or why would jay even be here, asking him to get in the same car as himself.

that too after 2 whole years.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: to anyone who is reading, thanks for looking at my story. how is this chapter? I'd love to know if there is any improving i can do. I'd love to hear from you.

what do you think happened between jay and sunoo? 

i actually was gonna post a chapter yesterday itself, but after i reread it....it was SHIT, so I had to delete everything, literally EVERYTHING and start from scratch. this one is COMPLETELY different from the one I had written before.

i am still not very familiar with POVs so, bear with me.

thanks for reading,

drink water, stay happy, stay safe. 

S.M.I.L.E

yours,

eternal