bonus part (cuz i felt i didn't end it well)

After the whole series of incidents, sunoo moved back to his home. Enhypen had 3 couples SunJay, heewon, and Jakehoon and then there was Riki with his dance.

This went on for about 10 months (A/N: y'all 10 months😭😭) everyone was busy in life again, but Jay fell more and more in love with sunoo, of course sunoo was over the clouds about it. Everything was better than expected. In sunoo's words, 'too good to be true'.

As time passed, he grew more insecure and began overthinking. He often slipped into little space due to his stress and anxiety. He hid this from everyone including his mother.

Sunoo fell into this unending dangerous spiral that Jay was too good for him and he didn't deserve someone like Jay. He got insecure of everything about himself, his mere existence seemed like a burden. As time passed he grew distant with his family and friends. Nobody seemed to notice this as Sunoo pretended he was totally alright. He started avoiding Jay.

He would make excuses whenever Jay asked to hang out with him. Even when Jungwon and Riki tried to talk to him, he would push them away saying he was stressed about exams, and all of them agreed as exams were actually around the corner.

Jay knew something was up, he even tried to get sunoo talking but sunoo would avoid any talk. Jay had decided to ask sunoo after the exam.

It was the day of the exam, with stress and fear in the air. Enhypen gathered around to wish each other luck, but sunoo didn't turn up.
"Hyung are you sure he didn't skip the exam?" Asked Riki to Jake. "Of course not Riki, maybe he's just stressed and late, we'll meet after the exam" assured Jake.
Heeseung looked at Jay worriedly, "I feel something is up with sunoo, did you notice anything weird?" He asked.

Jay aggressively shook his head and snapped, "Something?? Everything has been weird about sunoo. He avoided all of us for weeks and now y'all realizing??" The rest looked at each other. Jay realized what he just did, "I'm sorry guys, it's not your fault at all...I'm his boyfriend and I dont know anything about him and here I am taking it out on y'all "

"It's fine jongseong, we are his friends too and we should have known, please don't blame yourself... he'll be here any moment. Let's try calling him" assured Sunghoon. To which Jake and jungwon agreed. Riki who had gone to the office to enquire came back running, "Guys! Guys! Guys! Sunoo hyung, h-he withdrew"

"WHAT?! what do you mean he withdrew??" Asked Jay shaking Riki. Riki then showed them the letter he got from the office, it read that sunoo had applied to withdraw from school two weeks ago, stating he has to move away due to personal reasons and cancel his exam.

Everyone were confused, Jay had horror written on his face. He tried calling sunoo but his phone was turned off, Jay was frozen, and his mind went blank. He could feel heeseung and Sunghoon shaking him up asking him to stay with them and he could faintly hear Jake consoling Riki who was crying. And jungwon tried calling sunoo's parents while shouting curses.