- 9 -

WHA-?  *speechless* thank you *crying emoji*

[A/N: ik this isn't related, but its sooo adorable ^^ my heartu boom boom cr: to the owner]

"GET THE FUCK AWAY YOU FUCKER!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------

TW: attempt to rape, mentions of rape, blood

when jay burst open the door, he found a man on top of sunoo who was trying to tear sunoo's shirt, while sunoo was crying, as he was pushing the man away from him. jay lost his mind. he raged towards the man and pushed him off sunoo, he violently started punching him, the man almost passed out coughing blood.

jay stopped when he heard a weak cry from sunoo, "j-jay hyung, please save me, he's forcing me, h-hyung" cried sunoo. jay threw the man on the ground and rushed to sunoo.

sunoo was lying on the bed, with his shirt torn, and eyes puffy as he was still crying, sunoo hugged himself trying to cover himself. this sight broke jay's heart into a trillion pieces, he quickly hugged sunoo, but sunoo screamed, "D-DONT TOUCH ME, jay hyung, please save me" the latter was still drunk so he couldn't identify that it was jay.

jay gently hugged sunoo and spoke, " hey, it's your jay hyung here, it's me, don't worry, you are safe now. that man is gone" tearing up.

jay heard footsteps, he quickly removed his jacket and covered sunoo, and hugged him tighter. the footsteps belonged to the rest of enhypen. they were shocked at the sight. riki and jungwon started crying , "i-its my fault h-hyung. I shouldn't have left him alone" cried jungwon, heeseung hugged him. 

"what happened? is sunoo okay?" asked jake. "thankfully I was on time, or- I wouldn't have forgiven myself, that bastard was trying to r-rape my sunoo" said jay tearfully. 

"and no jungwon, it's not your fault, it's my fault. I was responsible for him and I failed." added jay. the others were very surprised and sad, the last time they saw jay cry, was the day he was grounded. realizing their current situation, "we should get him out of here soon, or the media will be here" said sunghoon. jay nodded.