Epilogue

[A/N: This above picture of enha is my fav <33]

after that day, jay and sunoo announced their relationship to everyone, enhypen was very happy with this, and enhypen was back!

jay and sunoo would cuddle every night, they'd go to school together. they were very happy. amidst all their joy, sunoo and jay forgot about their parents.

~ 2 weeks later ~

when their parents returned, jay and sunoo told them everything that had happened, about sunoo being bullied, about the club incident, jay beating junghoon. EVERYTHING. when they were going to tell about their relationship, they hesitated.

"yes dear tell me, what were you saying?" asked Mrs. Park. jay and sunoo exchanged looks, jay finally sighed and told them, "Mom, dad, Mr and Mrs Kim, I love sunoo and he loves me too. we are boyfriends now. Please don't separate us" 

both their mothers hugged each other and started squealing. causing jay and sunoo to be confused. "didn't I tell you hyerin this time it will finally happen?" said jay's mom to sunoo's mom. "well you are always right Areum, finally our boys fell in love" agreed sunoo's mom. sunoo looked at his mom weirdly, "what are you saying mom?" he asked.

"sunoo-ya, me and areum wished you both fell in love and become boyfriends so we left you both alone 2 years ago, but sent lead you both away from each other.." said mrs kim

"and this time we really wished it would work out, and it did!! you guys are in love, and you cleared your misunderstandings" completed mrs park.

jay and sunoo finally understood what their mothers said. "so when shall we hold your wedding?" asked jay's dad, sunoo blushed at that, "dad! we're still in school, and too young" said jay flustered.

"we were just joking jongseongie, take care of our sunoo well" said mr kim.

sunoo and jay were very happy to know their parents and friends supported them. jay loved to showcase PDA everywhere, he'd randomly kiss sunoo on the cheek in school to which sunoo would be embarrassed. when asked why he'd do that, jay would reply, "i want everyone to know sunoo is mine and only mine".

jay had sunoo, heeseung had jungwon, sunghoon had jake. well when asked about his love/ crush riki would reply, "I am happily married to my passion." with their respective lives complete with someone/something they love, enhypen was once again complete and lively.

__________________________________________________