25. The Students council

Zacznij od początku

"Ace Shh... please." Yamato hugs him close, as Ace just shut up. Feeling her breast pressed behind his back.

"Look before you jump into conclusions, look." Yamato direct ace head. As they see the students council meeting with Robin.

"The Student council? The hell they doing here?" Ace asked, tilting his head.

They look at them, as they saw the Student Council wearing their high school Jersey uniform. Only to take of the colors, dropping to the floor and stomping on it. Disregarding it, and they put on the Marine World School uniform.

Ace eyes widen, mouth dropped. His body begins to heats up in anger. Yamato shook him to calm him down.

"Why..... Why are they doing this." Ace struggles against Yamato gripped.

"I don't know.... But this something else.... something definitely wrong. " Yamato said.

Eventually both ace and Yamato saw a Marine World School Van. Arrived at the curb, front of the resort. As the council with Robin walked inside.

"Yamato let me go...." Ace said. Seeing the Van drives offs.

"Ace what are you planning to do?" Yamato look down at him.

"Grab Robin and fly back here." Ace said. As Yamato let go of him.

"You have a devil fruit?" Yamato asked.

Ace smirks and jump up as his lower half erupts in flames. Flying across  and follows the van.

Inside the Van, All 9 members including Robin sat inside. With Nero with on the wheel. He slightly turn on the side mirror. He squint his eyes, leaning forward, and see a ball of flames behind them.

Nero grinne and alightot turn his head back. "We got company Lucci." He said.

Lucci head turns, as other head turn over to see a ball of flames.

"Ace?" Robin look confused.

"Hmmm Portgas D. Ace, very interesting." Blueno said.

"Open the door." Lucci said. As Kaku and Jabra Open the side down. As Lucci lean out of the open door.

"ROBIN YOU BETTER EXPLAIN YOURSELF!! AND TRAITORS!!" Ace screams, with flames erupt from him.

"He can't shut up can't he?" Kalifa said, fixing her glases.

Ace kept flying as he arrived on the side of the Van. Ace and Lucci eyeing each other. Until Lucci bring his finger right at Ace.

"Shigan!" Lucci said, as he jab his finger repeatedly onto Ace Chest.

Ace groans in pain and falls back. Colliding into a park Cars. Making huge dents, as the Van drove off. Ace coughs up, spitting out blood.

"ACE ACE ARE YOU OK!" Yamato came to Ace side. Helping him off the ground.

"Ugh... how did you get here so fast?" Ace asked. As they were 20 minutes away from the resorts.

"I ran....." Yamato said, holding Ace up. "What happen?"

"Ughh Fuck.... if I knew Lucci had a killer finger pistol I would've hit the tires.... fuck it's painful..." Ace grunts.

"I didn't know you have a devil fruit?" Yamato asked.

"Oh I do, so are my Brothers, one a Paramecia, a Zoan and me a logia. Do you have one?" Ace said.

"I do... it a rare fruit." Yamato Said.

Ace felt two Larged petals on his hand and look at Yamato. "We need my Brother." Ace said.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■