Chapter 19 - Under The Sheets

Start from the beginning

Anthony walked over to the edge of the bed and sat down, he gripped the thin blanket and pulled it upwards. Emma quickly pushed the sheets against her again before any more skin was shown.

"Bloody hell, Emma. Do I have to tie you to the bed until you get it through that silly skull of yours that I only desire you?" Anthony's voice was tense but filled with compassion. "I see-" Emma was interrupted.

"I see love..and that's quite enough. Never make yourself feel unworthy of being beautiful." Anthony assured, still holding on to the sheets. After taking in the comforting words she let him uncover her. His eyes widened at the sight, the "globs of fat" were perky and round shaped and her nipples were a rosy pink. He noticed a now tiny visible scar on her left arm from the duel, he gently brushed a thumb over the stitched wound.

"I love you." Anthony glanced up at her once the words escaped her mouth. He smiled, "I always loved you..".

Emma watched as he slipped out the black trousers he had worn that day and positioned himself between her legs. His lips pressed up against hers for a small intimate kiss, then leaned down to her neck. Soft kisses were planted all over, making Emma let out a low moan at the sensitive spot. Anthony leaned down to her exposed chest and cupped her breasts. He sucked her left nipple, causing her to moan to grow a bit louder. He did the same to the right before going down further, he stopped at the end of her belly and filled it with kisses.

Emma ran her fingers through his hair, tangling them up in the process. She slightly pulled hard every time he touched her skin with his lips. Anthony found himself in a more pleasurable area of her body and wrapped his arms around her legs, shoving his face on her exposed skin as his tongue began to lick the clit. Emma moan loudly as she felt the tingling sensation below, she had never experienced such feelings from a man or by herself. It felt highly inappropriate, but she wouldn't dare ask for it to be stopped.

After she hit her limit, Anthony sat up and placed her legs around his waist. One hand held on to the board frame of the bed while the other held onto her hip.

Fear entered her body, except fear wasn't an emotion, but someone she feared would hurt her. Not in a harmful way of course, but tearing her hymen scared every bit of her well-being.

Emma let out a groan of agony from the cock inside of her.

"I am trying my best not to hurt you...I" Emma interrupted his next sentence, finding it quite candied that he cared.

"Shh, I trust you, Anthony," Emma whispered in his ear then dug her nails into his back as she felt his cock slowly enter her again. He slowed his pace in the beginning, wanting her to get used to the feeling of him inside of her. After some time of stretching her walls, he fasten up his pace and placed both hands on her legs that were now over his shoulders.

Moans echoed throughout the chamber as he continued to strike particular nerves in her body. Anthony dreamed of this moment since the day she arrived in Grosvenor Square. The desire to have her submissive beneath him, weakened Anthony every day he went without it happening. It was amazing to say those fantasies came true after spending such a night with such a woman.

≈≈≈

The next morning was radiant as the sun beamed through the glass windows. Emma slept comfortably in the Viscount's arms as did he in hers. The two stayed in bed until it was a quarter till lunch. A knock grazed the door, and one of the maids demanded them to be ready before they are late for the scheduled carriage.

"What is Beth on about now?" Anthony groaned as the sun blinded him. Emma giggled at the struggle of opening his eyes, "You find that to be humorous I see? How about now-" Anthony laughed, tickling the Viscountess to death.

"Stop it! Oh dear lord, I beg of you!" Emma laughed. Anthony let go of his grasp on her and kissed the top of her head. She smiled and melted back into his arms that screamed for her arrival. The feeling of having to leave the spot they were in, rained and stormed over their smiles.

"We ought to go see my family today, Jenny seems to have a surprise for us," Emma informed her husband as he stared in disapproval.

"How could you plan such a thing, knowing I would want to stay in with you for the rest of our days?"  Anthony cried out, slamming the pillow on his face.

Emma removed the cushion off of him and stroked his cheek. She placed a soft peck on the pale skin and then smiled at the man who now had sadness written in his eyes.

"We will be gone for only a minute then we will come back here for the evening. Perhaps go for a round two?" Emma's words seduced his ears and he smirked at her comment. He agreed and then kissed her one last time. Both of them got out from under the blankets and dressed.

They were happy, finally happy. Life was out to get them since she stepped foot on the cursed soil of the ton, but a certain Viscount didn't let that get in his way being so determined to have the girl of his dreams.

Now their chapter could come to end as they wait for new ones to unfold in the future.

≈≈≈