11. Merit

Don't worry! I am not starting the chapter with I woke up with blah blah blah shits! It actually feels really peaceful apparently to start the day with something like that... but the thing is... life is not peaceful! F*ck the guy who said it is... I mean, the world is filled with conflicts and wars, people don't even know how to sleep without dying, then how do you wanna wake up peacefully. Hold on, it's becoming too serious. Changing the track!

I have got an idea for my model. I mean it does sound crazy but it could work. And if my estimations and my nineteen years of love relationship with maths are right, Maya would get a huge benefit out of this. I would love to share my plan but you guys should wait for sometime because I am waiting for my model. *Touchwood!*

In case you wonder, Shivaay is in the washroom. The first thing I did this morning was sharing implicitly my plan with him.

It went like this...

"Yo buddy! I have a question!" I started sliding the door of his bathroom (which was in his bedroom). He was trimming his beard! I hate bearded guys. Wait, he has a beard? What is the average age of getting a beard for men first? Because in my head, he is still four. Anyhow, forget it! "What are your opinions on male young models who are already famous and have a huge fan base?"

"This couldn't wait like five more minutes, the time I finish cleaning?" He asked with an irritated face and voice. I got closer to him and sat on the counter beside his washing tub. I said a no and waited for his answer. "Well, surely it's a huge deal for the sponsors since the model already has a fan base so the chances of success are definitely high but... considering the model, he or she has to be really cautious in not changing their style, because if they do wrongly, the fan base they already have would disappear like ashes." He explained trimming carefully. "Why are you asking that suddenly?" He interrogated suspiciously. I smiled evilly.

I already knew I can't hide my idea from him for a long time. "Hold on you little prick! Are you planning to...?" He started his question by holding my chin, making me look at his eyes. I had a smile, that I couldn't hide. "Oh no! Don't do that! I am not gonna let you do that!" He exclaimed realizing my idea.

"Too late!" I yelled before running out of his bathroom. And there you should appreciate my intelligence. I locked his bathroom door. Which means Shivaay is struck in it, and can't get out.

Returning to present. He has been in there for like twenty minutes and he was slamming the door for a really long time while I waited for my model (well future model) to enter the house. And he did, after ten more minutes. As he opened the door, I hugged him and welcomed with a drink.

"Jai! My buddy! My twin brother from another mother! Bhai! My buddy soulmate..." I started buttering him. 

"Yes Ant, you know I too love you, right?" He asked sitting in the couch.

"Awww, I too love you!" I stated and was about to start my explaining when Shivaay yelled until his lungs were out of his body.

"Why is he yelling?" He asked running to Shivaay's room. I ran behind him. As soon as he opened the door, Shivaay stopped yelling. "Shivaay, do you have any trouble getting the seeds out? God you must have gone wild!" He exclaimed with a sarcastic tone placing himself in front of the door. Honestly, you people don't get the joke of him. I do! I am a genius. Well, the joke is technically nasty but it's a good one.

"Jai, open this damn door. This bitch locked the door from the outside, and I can't get out!" He yelled slamming the door. Jai looked at me, to which I replied by eyeing the ceiling as if neptune aliens were giving a lecture on human reproductive system.

When I finally couldn't tolerate Shivaay's yelling, I yelled back. "Shut up. Shut up. Shut ouuuap!" Yeah the last shut up just ended up messing with my vocal cords. "I will explain everything Jai!" Then, I made him sit on the bed. I knew the whole time Shivaay was listening to our conversation.