46. Conversation

"If someday, by any mean, by any chance I kiss again, I want to see you in front of me Rabbit. No one else."

Not again. Not f*cking again.

I woke up in the middle of the night with a jerk. Sweats formed on my back and I struggled to breathe correctly. F*ck it! Three nights in a row. I haven't slept three whole nights. I barely nap and I wake up remembering some damn random moments I have lived.

I sat on the floor loading myself with the photography contest's work. Who would have thought that Arya will someday, somehow wake up looking at the sunrise? You're right I am not a morning person.

Yah Allah! I am dying when you talk like this...

Funny? One more joke based on my sadness. Great.

Keeping these emotions aside, I went to the office. I didn't speak a word to a certain biker yet. I am not going to think about him or the date and you shouldn't either.

In the last four days, office has been my chilling place. When I think that this place made me wanna try suicide some weeks ago, it is funny. By the way, I don't encourage suicide, it's just a hyperbole that puts up with my sophisticated situation. Don't take it seriously please.

As I was just starting to pull myself out of everything, Gaurav came to me. We shared an intense conversation. Then Maya gave me loads of work and I had to pretty much spend my time with her, in her cabin. I wasn't delighted but fine. Just sitting in front of her desk, in front of her and typing on the laptop. Life's good.

Stop your sarcasm!

Oh, I am sorry. Who is the one that comes up with sarcastic replies to mess up the situation even more? From what I know, the question is answered fast.

Fine. Fair point.

Thanks. For being so understanding with your own self my subconsciousness.

"Don't make that grumpy face... It's perturbing." Maya stated opening some file.

"Oh you're one to talk..." I replied breaking my interaction with the No Man's land.

"It's not because you're feeling low that you are allowed to roast me." She ensured glaring at me.

"Says the woman who mocks me at every opportunity! I'm sorry... I'm messed up and basically just... a mess..." I exclaimed burying my face in my hands. "I am a horrible person... I am an awful person..." I started when Maya just stared at me without blinking. "You can comfort me at least for formality Rudeass!" I criticized glaring at Maya. I mean what would it take her to just say some comfort words? She's the type of woman who's stay quiet when someone is trying to jump off a cliff.

That's why you need a Shivaay.

Who has by the way been a jerk.

Uhm.

Yeah, right. You can't talk, can you? Stop trying to find impossible to find reasons to defend him. I know you like him a lot but shut it.

"As a good friend, I can give you a compliment. You want it?" Maya asked and I shrugged. "Your outfit looks gorgeous." Maya exclaimed and I eyed myself.