11- drinks

Heyyy Hoess

how was your day

I went to another funeral tdy slayy

I also got new books AHHHH IM SO HAPPY FR FR

anyways vote and comment and ill see you later

and never be a quite reader

ily all <3

byeeeeee

I'm cover in blood

I'm cover in blood...

Not mine some else's, me and Al went on a mission and Ares told us it was going to be like 3 people, yeah that bitch lied and there was like 20 people.

I'm going to fucking kill him, blood is all over me, and my fucking hair.

I JUST WASHED MY HAIR. My anger is not lovey right now and I swear if someone asked if I'm ok one more damn time I'm going to kill them.

Me and Al was ok out of the warehouse, blood is all over her to from top to bottom, I knew that she loved to get bloody, and I do to, but this was unexpected.

I'm going to fucking shot Ares...

We get in the car and start to drive home, "your mad." Al knew when I was mad, hell she knows everything about me.

Kinda creepy...

"Yes, I'm mad, I mean why did he not tell us?" I scoff turning down a road, "he was probably testing us bells" she sighs, I glanced over at her "are you taking his side" she nods her head, "Bells we got to be prepared, I mean we came from another mafia from the other side of the world, we are strangers to them." She does make sense.

I let out a breath, "your right," we pull into the driveway. I park the car and we get out; I open the door and I see Damon, and Amara talking on the couch, then I see Ares and the leader of the Spanish mafia come down the stairs.

I see Ares look at me as I pass him, we make eyes contact before I go to my room and get me some clothes before going to the bathroom, I take off my bloody clothes and get in the shower.

I feel the warm water go down my body between my breast washing the blood off, I run my hands through my blond hair.

After washing my hair and body I get out and wrap the towel around my body, I was ok out of the bathroom to my bed.

As I was about to take off my towel the door opens, I snap my head turned the door and see Ares. "Do you know how to knock?" I turn around.

His eyes so straight to my tits, his jaw clenches as he licks his lips, I feel my back straighten out, "my tits don't have eyes Ares." I raise my eyebrows, his eyes go to mine, he clears his throat.

I'm guessing he is a boob guy... cause this man will not stop starting at my fucking tits like it got eyes.

"My mom want to know if you want to go to a club with her friend, she wants to know if you want to go with her." He leans on the wall, "sure. Now can you go I got to get dressed." I let go of my towel. His face brightens up as he seen my naked body, Ares licked his lips scanning my body up and down.