Chapter 30

TW: Smut

"Poison Gallant? Do you hear yourself right now Coco?" I ask bewildered.

"Yes! Think about it, no one will know--"

"Yes they will. You screamed it last time you poisoned someone, you're gonna be the first person they point the finger at. And Wilhemina will know I was involved in some way and I jus--"

"You know she hates him just as much as we do."

"That's not an excuse to poison and kill him!" I whisper-shout.

"Y/N, please! What's more important right now? Ms. Venable or Gallant."

Without hesitation I answer, "Ms. Venable."

She makes a face of 'i told you so'. "How would we even do it? You're method of rat poison didn't really work." I sigh.

"I've been reading--"

"I'm gonna stop right there. You've been what?" I laugh.

"Reading, I've been reading Y/N. Anyway I was looking up natural poisons and found out about this deadly flower, nerium oleander. If you eat at least one leaf you're a goner."

She smiles at me waiting for my reaction. I stand and think for a bit, weighing the pros and cons. Pro: No more Gallant. Con: Mina might be mad. Pro: Mina might be happy I got rid of Gallant. Con: She might punish Coco. Pro: If she finds out I'm in on it, she might not punish Coco.

"Well? I need an answer like, now!" She whisper-yells.

I glance at her and then over my shoulder. "Fiiiine. But if I get in trouble it's all your fault."

She squeals and crushes me in a death grip, hugging me so tight I can barely breathe. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I really owe you one Y/N!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever." I roll my eyes at her childish antics. 

"Sooooo," she starts, "When did you start calling Ms. Venable by her first name?"

She wiggles her eyebrows in a suggestive manner and I can't help but get flustered as I tell her we are seeing each other. We catch up and I tell her a little bit about Ms. Venable's soft side. "I'm glad to hear she's actually a softie under all that skin."

"Don't tell her I told you any of this, or else I'm done for." I chuckle.

She gives me a soilders salute and promises that this stays just between us. I get up and head over to Mina's room. I don't even bother knocking before I enter, not that it would cost me, since she is nowhere to be seen in her office. "Wilhemina? Love? Where are you?" I ask into the empty room.

A muffled sound could be heard through the door that leads to her bedroom. I get in closer and press my ear to the door. A muffled moaning can be heard and I get flashbacks from the time I caught her with someone else in bed. I bite my lip as I try and hold back tears, convincing myself she would never do that now. 

"Oh! Y/N!! Yes, please.."

I freeze as hot blood runs through and up to my cheeks, staining them with what I'm sure is a deep crimson. Is she touching herself? To the thought of me? I creek the door open and the sounds of her masturbating hit the silence of her office like a train. I can't help but hold my breath.

She's laying on top of the covers, eyes closed and she moves two of her fingers in tight circles. I clench my thighs together as I watch her bring herself to the peak of an orgasm. She stops suddenly though, and I can't help but wonder what she's doing. "Gotta--gotta wait. It'll be so much better with her." she whimpers to herself.

Holy shit she's edging herself for me!

I open the door more fully and she finally notices my presence. "Hey you." I state is a sultry voice.

"Oh, hello." Mina says back.

I jump on the bed and shift myself so I'm leaning over her. I capture her lips in a kiss and immediately push my tongue through her lips. She moans and doesn't even fight for dominance, knowing already that it's her turn to be taken care of. I pull back and quickly take off my dress, just being left in underwear. I have to have some type of skin to skin contact with her at all times, especially when she's like this.

I skip her neck, already impatient from watching her build herself up, just to wait. I kiss her thighs and bite them gently, making her moan a bit louder than needed. "Oh? Do you like to be bit on the thighs?"

She doesn't answer, embarassed that she's been found out. I nip at the skin closer to her center and whisper breathily on it, "Answer me love."

"YES!" she screams. "I do, I do... just please touch me!"

I start by licking up one moist salt lip, and going down the other. Moaning at the taste I go up to bring her clit into my mouth. "Oh shit, yes..."

I pull back for a moment, having an idea. I want her to ride my face. That thought is quickly thrown in the trash though, because she is weaving her finger in my hair and pushing me back into place. Placing quivering thighs on my shoulders I scratch down the as she grinds on my mouth. "Yes, yes, yes... Y/N, I'mm gonna cum!"

Instead of answering her with words I tense my tongue and push it into her entrance. Her thighs tighten their hold as I'm pushed further into her, not that I'm complaining. Within the millisecond of her doing that though, she cums all over me.

I softly lick all her juices off, accompanied my the sweet sounds of her whimpers. I crawl back up her, placing tiny kiss along the way. As I lay next to her I kiss her shoulder and look up, glancing at her. Her eyes are already transfixed on me, and I can't help but want to kiss her. "Can I kiss you?"

"You don't even have to ask." she says as she pulls me in for a tender kiss. She falls asleep holding me, and I can't help but wonder. Should I tell her about the plan?

A/N: For those of you who read this far, thank you <3 I really do appreciate it :))