Chapter 15

TW: Degrading, Bleeding, Caning

I open my eyes to a tiled room, the one I entered when I first came here. It's certainly more cold than it was before. Or maybe that was just me blushing when I first saw Ms. Venable. That same blush isn't there, now that my eyes have landed on her. A frustrated longing only fuels our gaze.

A longing that has gotten so desperate it's turned into hatred. Hatred that we can't actually express how we feel to one another. She put herself in this box now it's time for her to get out of it. I think as I stare at her. Not a word is said, instead the clang of her cane on the ground is the only noise filling the room. "Why did you say that?" she whispers.

I'm taken aback at how vulnerable she sounds. Is this the same Ms. Venable from before? "You know why. I had to, I couldn't let you punish Coco."

"Why? Because she's your friend?"

"Yes. She is one of my best friends."

"And you would choose her over me? I thought you said I was the only thing keeping you alive. Keeping any of you alive."

"Yes, but I believe you are one step away from killing everyone too." I remark.

"So you do think I'm a monster?" Her voice audibly cracks, so much so that a couple tears fall onto the linoleum floor with a resounding plop.

I'm silent. What do I say to that? I can't say yes, she's not. No one can be a monster, especially not her. From what I've seen she can actually be a nice person. "I don't think that, Ms. Venable."

"SHUT UP! What do you know?! You're just some slut who sleeps around!"

"How many times do I have to tell you, I didn't sleep with Coco!"

"Like I believe that for a fucking second." she spits at me.

"Well with how you've been treating me I might as well have! At least she treats me nice!"

"So you admit it?" She smirks, thinking she caught me.

"I admit nothing. You're just being a bitch." I seethe.

She slaps me across my face and suddenly kisses me. She shoves me against the wall and deepens it, pushing her tongue past my lips and basically down my throat. I grab onto her shoulders and kiss her back. She pulls back to breath, then goes back in. This cycle continues for a couple minutes before she moves down to start nipping at my neck.

"Fuck, Ms. Venable!" I moan after a particularly hard bite.

"I told you you were a slut." she whispers in my ear.

"Shhhhut up..." i whimper back, barely even to think about it.

I twist my hand in her hair and pull her back into a heated make out session. The other hand thats on her shoulder i slither down to undo my dress. She doesn't really notice this until I'm pushing her down to get her to bite on my tits too.

Before she can make it to there though, she shoves me back completely separating herself from me. I look back at her dazed and confused. It's silent, just us looking at each other. "W-Whats wrong?" I breath out.

"Did I... did I go too fast? Ms. Venable?"

Before she can give me an answer she's rushing out and guards are coming in with chains. I didn't even have enough time to pull my dress back up before they are yanking my arms towards the ceiling and chaining them up against the wall. 

Like always, I'm left alone, silently wonder what is going through Ms. Venables head. Where did I go wrong? This is all my fault. I should have struggled when they were taking my away. I should have hung up on my parents and spend my last moments with my cat. I should have died with those grays.

Suddenly a loud familiar bang can be heard in front of me. My head shoots up and I'm met with the vision that is Ms. Venable. I smile a little bit, thinking she's going to undo my chains. She does, but roughly shoves me to the middle of the room and down onto my hands and knees onto the linoleum floor. I still think that this is some sort of sexual play, so I follow her movements without hesitation. It wasn't until the first strike of her cane did I realize it was just a punishment.

The real punishment here is trying to decipher if she likes me or not. My thoughts are cut off by the second harsh hit. I try not to scream my pain out, I know she's just looking for the validation that is my misery. That doesn't stop the abundance of tears flowing from my eyes and onto the cold floor. 

"Awww, what's wrong?" She says in a mocking tone.

"Can you not handle-" the third hit, "the consequences-" fourth, "of your actions?" the fifth.

I'm certain I'm bleeding right now, though my entire body feels like its on fire so it's hard to tell. She keeps on hitting me with her cane 10 more times, making it fifteen strikes in total. I'm left a quietly sobbing mess in the middle of the room, the cool tile the only thing regulating my high body temperature. 

I'm able to catch a glimpse of her walking out though, she used her own cane. Just when I think she is about to leave the room, she stops at the threshold of the doorway and turns around to face me. She smirks and lifts her cane up to her face. Oh shit I am bleeding, I see it on her cane. What is she going to d-- Oh shit. She licks along her cane picking up my blood off of it and tasting it. She moans out her pleasure and licks her lips.

"I'll see you at breakfast Y/N."

And with that she leaves me, hot, bleeding, and a crying mess, alone. After giving myself time so that the wounds can stop bleeding I pick myself up and leave the room. 

A/N: Ok ok, I know I said no harsh Venable but I couldn't help myself here sorry. Maybe next time ;)