Chapter 28

TW: SMUT!! Finally <3

"What?"

"How did you know it was rat poison?" She narrows her eyes, and back up a bit.

I Don't know what to say? What is there to say? Oh yeah! I knew about a plan to de-throne you and didn't say anything! How did I even forget something like that??

"Coco confessed to me once you left that it was rat poison."

Clearly I took too long to answer, because she is still staring deep into my eyes, trying to find some semblance of whether or not I'm telling the truth. "Mina, I would never hurt you." I whisper out, fearful that I've lost all of my progress.

She sighs and nods. "Tell me sooner please, you had me worried."

Tell her now! "I should also tell you something else."

"In regards to that rat poison?" she asks.

"I guess. The purples they're... I think-- I know that they're trying to kill you. So they won't have to listen to your rules."

She sits up, thinking. I can't help but admire the faint outline of light making her known in the darkness of the room. The very clear shape of her messy hair, and the wrinkles in her pajamas. "When did you find this out." She states flatly.

"Uh, a while ago..." I breathe out.

"And you didn't think to tell me?!" she whisper yells.

"I'm sorry! They said they weren't gonna kill you!"

"And you believed them?" she scoffs.

"Coco is my friend! I never thought she would try something like this."

She turns around and looks at me, trying to find whether or not I'm lying. "Maybe this was a bad idea." she says.

"What?"

This is the part where she walks out again. Why can't she just stay? When I've gotten so used to her being with me. "I feel like we don't know anything about each other." she looks away, ashamed she's doing this again.

"We could try?"

I go to hold her hand, but it lays limp in my mine. I rub my thumb over her knuckles and bring it up to kiss. "I love you." I whisper into the delicate skin.

I look up at the silent tears falling from her face and go to wipe them, but all too quickly she is lunging at me and kissing me with fever. I can hardly keep up in the quick and hard kisses she lays upon my lips, but the tempo is slowed down into a passionate make out.

She pushes me down and pulls back for a moment, hovering over me. "I think..." she starts.

We stare at each other for a moment, and I can tell she's scared of what she's going to say next. I bring my hand up to hold her cheek. "You don't have to say it right now."

I can tell she's already hurt after finding out I was keeping important information from her. She kisses me again, this time a bit softer than before, but soon that softness is replaced by the confident stroke of her tongue on my bottom lip. I part them slightly, enough for her to push her tongue through. I moan at the strong muscle filling my mouth. "Mina..." I whisper out once she goes down to kiss my neck.

I can feel a hand trail up and down my body, finding the dip in my waist and scratching with blunt nails. I hold her head close with one hand, the other one gripping her shoulder. "Baby please..."

"Baby?" she chuckles, "That's a new one."

I bite my lip at her seductive tone vibrating against my neck. Again I can feel her trailing down, delicate hands undoing the buttons on my pajamas. Once all the buttons are completely undone, I feel her lips trail across my breasts. To soft for my liking, I arch my back up, and push her head down, dragging her so her mouth covers my nipple. She sucks slowly, pulling and pushing it in and out of her mouth. I can feel her teeth scraping against it every now and then, and a shiver runs through my spine when it does. "Are you cold?" she asks.