↳˳⸙ Chapter 11

❝ The Calm Before the Storm ❞

Amaranthine P O V

"Princess, what are you holding in your arms? You left me saying you wanted to play alone, and now you came back with a new friend."

I stepped into the room after hearing Felix's words. Huh, He's more skilled when he can deceive even the royal guard that is always around Claude. Who is proficient at using magic. Athanasia was confused, as she asked.

"I told you I wanted to play alone?"

"Yes, I heard that's what you told Lady Lilian as well. Oh! Princess Amaranthine, you also came with a new friend?"

Athanasia certainly looked shocked as she recalled that it's the man's doing. I nodded at the Red head's question, smiling as I introduced the sleeping fox in my arms.

"Yep! This is Luna! Oh Athy, what would you name him?"

That snapped her out of her thoughts as she contemplated what to give him. Then all of a sudden, the mutt jumped out of Athy's arms. Surprising us at his sudden vigor as he headed towards Lily.

"Ah, Raven!", Athanasia blurted out his chosen name in panic as she was confused of his behaviors.

"We haven't had chocolate cake with our tea in a while..", Lily said as she placed the desserts on the table. I immediately deadpanned as I figured out what his end goal was.

"Wai.. Whoa!!", Felix tried to block Raven's way to the table. But the mutt just cleverly climbed on his body unto the table behind the man. 

Then Raven proceeded to eat the cake, with the other three in the room dumbfounded while I was just sighing. He was Athanasia's divine beast so of course he'll like what she also likes. 

I looked down at the happily sleeping fox in my arms. Then Luna is the one who keeps stealing my desserts.

***************

Athanasia P O V

"Raven, let's bathe!" 

"Princess, you must dry your hair." 

I ran to Raven ignoring Lily who I always listened to.I felt refreshed after my night bathe. I wanted to bathe together with Raven but I couldn't because Lilly said I couldn't. She said bathing with a pet(divine animal in truth) was not acceptable.That is why I had to wait until she allows it. 

Now, Raven. It's your turn!Huh? But Raven who was here on my bed a while ago was missing.Where did he go?However it wasn't once Raven hid from me. So I had some idea where hewent.I knew it. I spotted Raven's black tail not too long after searching. 

"Found you, Raven!" 

I went close to the bed by the window and crouched down. 

"Princess, its dirty!" 

Lily panicked at my actions but I was busy playing with Raven.You're too cute. Whose divine animal are you that you are this cute andlovely. Raven revealed his face at my aegyo. The eyes golden like a coinstared at me. 

Euk. No, if you look at me like that, my heart will! I breathed almostgetting a heart attack.Raven being curious on what I was doing was also too cute.

"Let's get Raven all clean and shiny." 

"Kyuu." 

Even without a bath, Raven was shiny and clean but since he played withme outside actively, I think he needs to be washed. Of course Raven hatedbeing washed so it was a work washing him.