↳˳⸙ Chapter 1

Awakening

[3rd Person's Pov]

Bright Sunlight passes through the window and lit up the whole room.
Amy reluctantly opened her eyes before closing them again and yawning cutely.

'....???'

The sound that came out from her mouth caught her off guard, as she hastily opened her eyes again and 'tried' to rub her eyes with her hands.

'What the-- Why are they so small now?!'

She thought in panic then ought to shout the words out loud.

"Baaaa daaaaa- byuuuu babaaa!!?"

The former lady, now a baby exclaimed loudly. She grimaced mentally upon realizing this fact.

'Sister... WHERE THE F**K ARE YOU-?? oh..'-' you're beside me- That's nice~ Sleeping without a care in the world... Not knowing where you travelled again-'

She whined in her thoughts after seeing a baby Athanasia beside her. Amy sighed, that came out as a whine from her mouth. She looked around to find out where did they end up yet again.

'No way- Why are we back here?!"

Amy grimaced mentally while giving out a yelp in shock. After surveying the area for the second time, she can't help but cry out loud. Which shocked the maid in charge from her leisure time and tried to calm the crying baby down, the maid showed off her irritated mood in her rough movements.

|| Time skip (Later in the Day) ||

Amaranthine P o V

I looked back at my sibling, whose panicking internally as Lily introduced our Father and our names. I just sighed in disbelief and looked away, finding the decorations more interesting. After accepting my seemingly ill fate in life, I calmed down from my outburst and tried not get swayed again by the easy influential mood of an baby.

I tried to wiggled my way out of Lily's hold on my body, and make some practices of adapting to life. The moment i was let out of hold, i immediately tried to crawl around the place.

Since as a child in my previous life, i was better at physical activities and mana holding than my sister when it showed that i controlled mana almost perfectly with a spell as i protected Athanasia.

I crawled around the area as both Lily and Athy watched over me. Clearly surprised at my achievement, they both cheered me on that caused me to flush red from the actions and crawled away from them. I wasn't really used at compliments from anyone that i just have to be grumpy on them about it.

I think they called it a 'tsundere'? Ehh- nevermind about that-- Anyways, I wasn't efficiently good enough on using magic at this young age so i might have to wait until i can wander alone to try.

As i was mentally straining my mind for making plans, i was oblivious of the certain two people who are watching me, the one with a excited expression on and the other with a complicated overthinking face on.

|| Time skip (Few Days Later) ||

Amaranthine P o V

It seems like some of the gold decorations and vases that was hanging around the place, was taken and sold away by some maids that was unsatisfied of the place they have here. Athanasia noticed them early on and cried out to Lily, with me just casually crawling around without any care.

Though it was just to make Athanasia feel more comfortable at the place before I tried to communicate with her. Thus, Lily became the new head maid and continuously took care of us everyday.

Athy tried her best on getting more mobile controls on her limbs while I watched her, doing my best on bonding with her by copying on what she does.

A few months passed with certain actions becoming our every day routine. We were stretching at mornings, then trying to walk and run with each other as bond mates and sisters.

When we were playing puzzles, Athy screamed and cried- inside her though. Who wouldn't? She just lost to her twin sister that was a baby while she was an adult inside. I know her personality too much that I even imagined some scenes where she was banging her head in the table in shame and frustration.

But it's fine sis. I'm an adult like you too... But she'll never know that fact, until she confronts her first when she noticed the signs.

Athanasia P o V

I was reborn. Unbelievable right? The bad part comes in the form of the body I possess. I was currently inside Athanasia De Alger Obelia, a princess who was executed for the false accusations by the hands of her own father. This was a scene taken from the Lovely Princess, a very popular novel in her previous world.

The king wasn't even fazed when the truth came out! How cold!

Jennette De Alger Obelia. She was the main protagonist, a very cute and gorgeous princess that even the King liked her a lot.

I was devastated to say the least. But I was even more shocked when I saw that I had a twin sister, who closely resembled their father. Claude De Alger Obelia, the tyrant emperor that killed me in the future. But she had the soft look on her face that really didn't make her look like the king, I wonder if it's from our mom? Hooray for her!

She wasn't mentioned in the story at all. So there was a chance that she also reincarnated. But she can't make assumptions just like that.

Anyways, life was fine. Except for the stealing incident that occurred. Well, I can't blame them. Once they realized that the king wasn't going to pay attention to their daughters, they got to smuggle what they want. But I'm not tolerating that, and caught them in the act. Promoting Lily into the Head Maid position.

Her sister was seriously, really adorable! Amy was a really quiet child, while I was more louder and noisier than her. Another thing that really bothered her was Amy's intelligence. She won against me! A baby against an Adult! Sure, I held back a little because I don't want to get exposed. So it totally didn't bother her at all.... It bothered her!!

Her sister was totally an adult inside right? That won't make sense otherwise! She'll confront her in the future.

But she loved her sister. So no matter what, she was going to escape with her sister.

Then 5 years passed by like a blink of an eye.

————————————————————————————

Sorry for the Grammatical Errors when reading. I'm still new to this and i might also have irregular updates. I'm not really sure if this can make you satisfied sooooo... Thank you for the ones whose reading this~

I also took out the telepathy thingy- sorry if someone liked that stuff. But it just makes me stress out. I like communication, whether eye contact or straight out speaking. 

Telepathy is just hard to insert when there was scenes better off without it TwT

'Amy' is more of nickname and also easy to say so i might just add Amy as a new nn and the reason would be that Athanasia's the one who made up the nn for Amara with her mature mind.