↳˳⸙ Chapter 6

❝ Emperor's Room ❞

Amaranthine P O V

When I woke up the next day, The room was cleaned and there was unknown maids inside. This is confusing. So I made an whimpering noise that caught there attentions.

There were several feet shuffling and the door to our room opening. Now that she's more aware, Athanasia isn't here.

"Amy!"

"Oh my princess! You're awake! I'm glad!"

Speaking of the devil, she's here now. I willed myself to sit up on my bed, even as Lily fussed over my condition. Once I can see the whole room now, my owly-eyes stares at Felix. Athanasia, who was hugging my figure tightly seemed to notice my unspoken question. Her hands gestures to the man, introducing him.

"Amy. This is Felix, our temporary royal guard."

"Eh? Temporary Royal Guard? Is that why there's new maids around?"

I inquired curiously, to which they nodded. Athanasia then proceeded to pout as she remembered something.

"I wanna see Hannah and Ces."

"If you wish to see them again, surely you will."

"When?"

"Umm, after 10 days?"

I listened at Athy and Lily's conversation half-heartedly. Guess the old maids were replaced by new ones except for Lily. I have no attachment to any maids here except for Lily. She was the one who was with us for so long after all.

"Now, now princess. Don't be upset. Why don't you have a chat with his Majesty?"

Felix suddenly suggested, damping the atmosphere immediately as Athy and Lily looked up on the man in disbelief. He looked clueless as to why.

"His Majesty happened to mention that he wants to spend time with the princesses during dinner, also because Princess Amaranthine is awake."

I blinked at the mention of my name, before smiling serenely. Causing both Athy to look in confusion as both her and Lily felt like dissolving on the spot. With Felix looking clueless as ever, how pure is he?

Anyways according to Felix, The lotuses at the center of the lake are magical creatures. Montrous creatures that lure people into the water to steal their energy. That's horrible, why didn't Claude stop Athanasia sooner? Was he testing them or something? Well, Claude did save them in the end. I can vividly remember it.

"Princess Athanasia, wouldn't it be best if you changed your clothes like your sister..."

"Nyooo!"

While I changed my clothing, Athy refused to change hers. Well, I guess her clothing is fine. Compared to my night dress. Oh, the clothes that Daddy wears looks comfy. Should I ask for an matching pair for the three of them on their birthday? Yes.. Sounds good.

"Sir Felix, say something..."

"Princess Athanasia looks lovely in everything. Certainly his Majesty would think otherwise."

"You're right of course, but..."

Athanasia looks doubtful of their conversation, while I just stood and listened to them. Reaching to tug Felix's pants, I gestured to carry us both. Which he did, he carried me first on his left arm before moving towards my sister.

"Come on, Princess."

"We'll be off!"

"Have fun.."

We said at the same time while clinging unto the man's shirt. With Athy waving her goodbye while I focused on clinging on Felix.

𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍𖤍

"Your Majesty. Princess Athanasia and Princess Amaranthine are here for you."

Felix exclaimed after he knocked on the door. I was now on the ground standing, while Athanasia wanted to be carried for a few minutes. I looked around, the palace is as empty just like before. Athy seemed to notice the lack of people, so she decided to ask.