♡ 25 ♡- finale

2 years later....

"I hate you, idiot! I hate you! I hate you so much!" Jungkook punched Taehyung's chest making him take a step back, looking baffled.

"But what did I even do?"

"I don't know!" Jungkook whined. "But i hate you!"

"Um...okay...I guess then I  should leave..." the elder muttered, turning around to leave the room.

How dare he?!

Jungkook took long strides towards the elder and hugged him tightly from behind, tears flowing down from his bambi eyes. "Don't leave me, idiot!"

Taehyung chuckled softly and turning around, wrapped his arms around the younger as the younger  buried his head in the elder's chest. It's his comfort place...

"Are you on your man periods, baby?" Taehyung chuckled softly, stroking the younger's back.

"No idiot." Jungkook rolled his eyes burying his face close to his carving for the elder's warmth even more.

"Then what's the reason for your mood swings?"

"I don't know..." the younger mumbled again. The elder hummed in response and kissed the crown of the younger's "You know I love you, right?"

Jungkook lifted his head and looking at the elder cutely , shook his head making Taehyung's eyes widen.

"What? You don't know that love you?!" He said in disbelief.

Jungkook pouted sadly. "You never told me that before."

"Don't be ridiculous, baby. I tell you every morning and night that I love you, how can you not know that?"

Jungkook chuckled loudly at that. "I love you, idiot."

Taehyung stopped panicking and smiled at his adorable wifey. "I love you too, baby."

But then again Jungkook started feeling sad as tears welled up in his eyes and noticing that Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows

"what's happened koo? Are you not feeling well ? should we go to doctor ? tell me are you hurt somewhere...? Tell me baby  you are scaring me now.." the elder asked panicking...

"I don't know and I'm fine .. I'm not hurt anywhere..." Jungkook shook his head..

" then why are you having such mood swings ? are you p-perhaps ... umm p-pregnant ?" The elder jokeand Jungkook's eyes widened and so did the elder's a few seconds later when he realized what he said...

" Koo a-are ... you pregnant ?"

Jungkook shook his head... " i-I don't know..."

" but it's possible right?"

Jungkook taken back a little ... he recalled his heath issues past few week ... his weird food cravings ... mango pickle with honey .., . how he likes to eat pancakes with kimchi these day... sometimes craving ice creams that's even strawberry flavor .. in past 3 am ... not to mention his instant mood swings ... a moment all gloomy and crying and the other next moment all giggling and... smiling .. and also these day he gets more clingy to the elder .. like he always wants to be in the elder's embrace 24/7....

"yes.. it's possible "

The way Taehyung's face lit up with excitement warmed the younger's heart but seeing the frown on his face, Taehyung looked at the younger gloomily. "koo...do you want it? mean if you get pregnant, would you want that child? If not then it's totally fine cause it's your body and I can't be the one to decide and--"