♡ 14 ♡

A/n: this chapter is my personal favorite...

___________

Jungkook could hardly sleep that night as Taehyung's words kept echoing in his mind.

"And for the next four months, you will remain my husband You will remain mine and no one, not even your best friend can take you away from me."

"You are stuck with me for four more months, baby. And I am going to enjoy every minute of it."

What did he even mean by enjoying every minute of it? What is he going to do?

His brain thought it would be a really nice time to give him some wild suggestions on what the elder will be doing with him which made his cheeks go red.

He turned around in the bed and his breath hitched coming face to face with Taehyung's sleeping form.

Unconsciously, the elder had shifted closer to his side facing him and the elder face a lot closer to him as the elder slept, lying on his stomach, strands of his hair falling on his forehead and a frown etched on his face.

Jungkook's fingers itched to touch him, once. Just once. To brush away the hair from his forehead in order to get a better look at him.

Slowly, he lifted his hand and cautiously brought it closer to Taehyung's face. Then very gently, brushed away the hair from his forehead.

Noticing the lines of worry on his forehead, Jungkook carefully and gently smoothed them down. But it was of no use as Taehyung was back to frowning in a second and his nose scrunched up too for being disturbed.

Jungkook bit his lips to stop himself from chuckling.

He then brushed his fingers over the elder's bread cheek which seemed to disturb the elder as he groaned and instantly retracted his hand fearing the elder would wake up and instance.

The elder turned around and laid on his back instead which scared the younger cause he thought the elder was waking up and he quickly shifted back which he shouldn't have because he fell down on the floor and a loud yelp escaped his mouth.

Ouch....

That caused Taehyung to wake up and sprang up straight. "What happened? Is the house on fire? Or someone died?"

Then there was a pause. "Jungkook? Jungkook? Where are you?"

"I am on the floor, idiot!" The younger groaned loudly and the elder crawled to the edge of the bed and seeing him on the floor, busted into laughter making him pout angrily.

"You are such a kid!" The elder laughed, falling back on the bed holding his stomach.

Jungkook sat up straight and glared at him. "I am not a kid! Can't adults also fall down from a bed while sleeping?"

"Yeah, whatever...", the elder said as his laughter subsided and he got up, wiping away the tears from the corner of his eyes. "Now go to sleep. And by the way, thanks for being stupid and making me laugh."

"Kim Taehyung! I fucking hate you!"

You don't. A voice whispered inside the younger's head and he shut it off immediately.

"Yeah, yeah...I hate you too, kid. Goodnight."

_____

Jungkook was in his office, late in the afternoon the next day, reading through one of the files when his office door was opened slowly and someone's back came in view.

He frowned when he recognized that it was Jimin as he was being cautious and looked around outside, his back towards the younger and then he entered, closing the door quickly behind him.