♡ 5 ♡

"Ahhhh fuck my life .... " Taehyung groaned in frustration, he started hi
tugging his hair from his head like a mad man.

He used to pity the man who would marry Jungkook. But not knowing the irony of that sentence ... surely karma was laughing at him at this moment.

He was getting married to the younger. No more dating, no more random fucking , no more on night stands, no more flirting.

Not that the older used to sleep with every person ... but still he was getting committed to someone .. and the someone who he hated the most in his entire life. Well his last relationship lasted for 1 month .he never had any stable relationship though. It just relationship and love is not his type .. you know..?

His ex was good, caring and beautiful but no matter what the older never able to fall in love with anyone.

Taehyung was beyond angry and frustrated .. he was fuming in anger and continuously clenching his jaw," Relax bro.... you are sulking like someone stole your favorite candy... chill buddy.. you are running your hair style." Yoongi pulled him out from his imagination and he realized he was standing at the altar waiting for Jungkook to make his entrance . And Yoongi was his best man.

 And Yoongi was his best man

(Tae's wedding outfit )

Taehyung sighed and took a deep breath closing his eyes, he was trying to calm his nerves.

"Damn .. he was looking eternal and gorgeous.." Yoongi remarked made Taehyung snapped his eyes towards Yoongi , looking at him with a frown and he gestured to the front and Taehyung's eyes fell on Jungkook walking towards him with Shihyun beside him.

" Yoongi remarked made Taehyung snapped his eyes towards Yoongi , looking at him with a frown and he gestured to the front and Taehyung's eyes fell on Jungkook walking towards him with Shihyun beside him

(Jungkook's wedding outfit )

Taehyung's mouth parted in surprise ... eyes were wide opened in awe.

If it's wrong to drool over your hot and sexy enemy then ... Taehyung should be punished for that.

Jungkook was looking eternally beautiful in his white wedding dress. His doe eyes were fixed on the ground as he was walking slowly towards the alter.