♡ 3 ♡

"Happy birthday Kookie.." Yeji shouted.

Groaning , Jungkook buried his head further into the pillow," Let's me sleep eomma."

"Jungkook" Jungkook heard Shihyun's voice ." We are about to land. You need to get up."

"Land? Where are we landing ?" Jungkook murmured , eyes were still closed.

Jungkook heard his father's sigh and his mother said." We not in busan kookie we are going to Daegu."

Oh yes!

Jungkook got up suddenly and rubbed his eyes with his fisted hands and saw his mom and dad standing infront of the bed.( A/n : well they were in their luxurious private jet.)

"Get ready soon . We will land in 20 minutes," Shihyun told him and then coming closer, he kissed the younger boy's forehead," Happy birthday my little prince."

Yeji did the same and wished him again before going back outside.

Not wanting to waste anymore time, Jungkook quickly got up and freshened up, and dressed up in a comfortable, one.

Jungkook went and sat down on one of the seat in front of his parents and buckled up his seat belt .

After some time they reached their destination.

I love Daegu.

There's no doubt in that. Ever since he first came here, Jungkook got addicted to this place. It gives him a warm and happy vibe.

And specially the loving family he got here.

Park Dong-hyun and Kim Hyunbin's friend ship grew with Jeon Shihyun, over the years and now, they are like the brother's and they both (Mr park and Mr Kim) love Jungkook like their own son. Their wives and children included except that One.

A scowl formed on his face while remembering him. Fucking Asshole Kim Fucking Taehyung.

Jungkook tried to be friends with him when he first met the older but his rudeness just pissed him off.

Jungkook groaned realizing they have dinner with them at night, on his birthday and he will be there . Jungkook can't let him ruin his birthday . Never.

__________

"Can you please look over the soup while I set the table , Kookie?" Areum , mr park asked him as he stood beside her in the kitchen.

Jungkook nodded," Yeah sure aunty."

"Thanks dear." She smiled softly towards the younger. And left the kitchen leaving him alone and Jungkook gently stirred the soup.

 And left the kitchen leaving him alone and Jungkook gently stirred the soup

(Imagine jungkook in this dress )

A few seconds passed by and Jungkook felt someone staring at him. Jungkook slowly turned around to see Taehyung leaning against the kitchen entrance. He wore a black shirt with the top two buttons were opened, his black coat draped over his forearm. His silvery blonde hair looked messy with a few strands falling oh his forehead. A glass of scotch in his hand and his smirking brown-y eyes were fixed at the younger