♡ 2 ♡

Well for better understanding let me tell you all before hand...

Italic for tae's inner voice and Bold for Jungkook's inner voice.. So don't get confused :)..

_____________🍀________________

After 10 years...

There are so many people who don't like Kim Taehyung (A/n: I don't know if that could be possible ever lol...).

But as for Taehyung , he never reciprocated their feelings. Except for that one person.

Innocent looks yet not so innocent personality.

Big, dark black , beautiful doe eyes which only knows how to shoot draggers. At him. Plump, luscious lips with feistiness dripping from them. Small button cute nose which always in his business. And the dark black raven hair which always keeps over his forehead, irritating him just like he irritates the older.

Taehyung looked down to his picture in his phone's gallery . Standing with his arms aound mrs. Kim's shoulder. A wide grin on his face. Taehyung's grip on his phone tightened.

Jeon fucking Jungkook ... I hate you..

"Good morning, Mr kim." Mina Taehyung's secretary greeted him as she saw him walking past her desk.

Taehyung nodded curtly." Morning ." only morning because there was nothing good about this morning.

"Well..:" she continued to speak "You have a meeting in half an hour with the----"

Taehyung cut her off ." Not now, Mina, I'm not in a mood to attend any meeting. Cancel it please."

Mina frowned slightly and shrugged ." Okay .. then maybe your friend might lift up your mood." She sais as she already guessed her boss's gloomy mood.

"Friend?"

Mina nodded." Yeah . he come here a few minutes ago before you.. and barged into your office as if he owns it."

Taehyung rolled his eyes," According to him... he does own it."

Mina chuckled softly and Taehyung made his way towards his office, pushing open his office door, Taehyung walked in, scowling on seeing his friend sitting on his chair with his legs on his desk .

His friend looked up at him with a huge grin on his face.

"Yoongi hyung." Taehyung hissed. "Get off my chair."

Min Yoongi aka his bestfriend ran his fingers through his blonde hair and frowned slightly ," Oh come on Tae .. I specially come to meet you but didn't even greet me properly.... No wonder everyone says you are cold and arrogant."

Taehyung rolled his eyes ," I have warned you before ... it's my seat hyung ..." Taehyung reminded him in a harsh tone.

This time Yoongi rolled his eyes," Fine fine... I get that... you brat." With that he got off from the chair.

Taehyung walked towards his chair and took off his coat and placed it over the back of the chair, while Yoongi leaned against the desk, with a small pout on his lips, looking down at Taehyung.