♡ 19 ♡

Next morning Jungkook woke up to find his face pressed up against Taehyung's chest as the younger snuggled into him, his arm wrapped around the elder's body tightly.

What the hell, he is that desperate that he cuddled with the elder while sleeping. He could not figured it out.. But then he realized that Taehyung's arm was also wrapped around his waist and Taehyung's chin rested on top of Jungkook's head.

he's the one to cuddle with me! How dare he?!

But...but this is so comfortable. Its felt so right .. so prefect... A sigh escaped from the younger's mouth as he found himself snuggling into the elder more. Let him just enjoy this for a minute more. Then he will yell at the elder later....

This is so good! he don't wanna get up now! This is the first time he cuddled with anyone. Jungkook never had a boyfriend cause he didn't want to and all the men he slept with...well they were just a one night stand so he obviously never cuddled with them.

But this man laying peacefully ,right beside Jungkook is making the younger regret not having a boyfriend. But on the other hand, he's the reason Jungkook never dated anyone.

Taehyung broke the younger's little, innocent heart indirectly and yet it always craved for him only which caused Jungkook to never fall for anyone.

Taehyung is his husband now yet the elder isn't his. Deep down Jungkook knows he's falling for Taehyung all over Again. And he knows that he will get his heart broken again because this marriage will end soon but he can't help but wish for them to be together forever.

Sighing, Jungkook glanced up at Taehyung's green god like face... sharp feathers... eagle like eyes... prominent sharp nose and those thin soft lips... a genuine smile formed on the younger's lips..

Whish you could be mine, Taehyung!

But the elder can't, Jungkook took a deep breath and tried to stop his heart from feeling all those emotions. Hating The elder is better, this way he won't get hurt. With that in mind, Jungkook smacked Taehyung's shoulder and shoved him away making him groan and turn on his back, his grip around Jungkook waist loosening.

Removing his arm, Jungkook shifted away from him. "You idiot! Why were you cuddling with me?"

Taehyung groaned once again and turned his back towards the younger and mumbled something which Jungkook couldn't understand. he sat up straight and shook the elder's shoulder. "Wake up! And answer me!"

the elder slapped Jungkook's hand away. "Shut up, let me sleep." His hoarse voice did weird things to Jungkook.. made his stomach do several flip flops.

But Jungkook quickly cleared that thought away. "Are you serious? Get up right now! And tell me why did you cuddle with me?"

Taehyung finally turned on his back and facing Jungkook, shot him a glare. "Do you know why you are alive right now?"

Jungkook's brows furrowed together. "Because God wants me to...?"

Taehyung's lips pressed in a thin line.

"No. Because last night I decided it would be better to cuddle with you instead of letting you freeze to death!"

"What?"

"You were shivering and whimpering due to the cold especially because your stupid ass forgot to bring the sleeping bags and if not for me, you would have been dead till now."

Jungkook's mouth formed an 'O' as he looked at Taehyung blankly not knowing what to say. Then slowly a sheepish smile formed on the younger's face. "Oh..."