♡ 20 ♡

After Taehyung kissed Jungkook... it's fucking awkward between them. And even the younger kissed him back too...

Taehyung just started to walk away without saying anything and Jungkook had no option but to follow him. An awkward silence enveloping them.

Jungkook's lips were still tingly from the kiss and he could still taste the elder's lips upon him causing Jungkook to lick them every minute.

The elder walked in front of the younger, his shoulders looked tensed and Jungkook hated the silence between them. But Jungkook sighed softly knowing there's nothing he can do to make it better so he just followed The elder.

At night, when they had set up their tents and retired to sleep. Even though they agreed to sleep closer every night, but Jungkook laid as far as hr could from Taehyung, with his back towards the elder. he didn't even bother to ask the elder to share the blanket with him and just curled up in a ball and closed his eyes.

A minute later, the younger felt warmth engulf him as the blanket was pulled over him and Taehyung's arm wrapped around his waist, pulling his back into his chest, Taehyung's face nuzzling in the younger's neck making his heart skip a beat.

Jungkook's eyes opened and he started to shift away from him but the elder tightened his grip around his waist, Taehyung's lips brushing against the younger's neck.

"This is what we agreed on. Stop moving away." His voice still sounded cold. Jungkook didn't reply and just stilled in his hold.

Being exhausted, Jungkook was about to sleep soon and somewhere in between, he felt Taehyung's pressing a kiss on the top of his head but he fell asleep before he could think much of it.

______

Jungkook woke up to find Taehyung sleeping on his stomach, his face buried in the younger's neck, his arm wrapped around his body while Jungkook's arm was around the elder's shoulder.

If only he could wake up to the elder like this for the rest of his life. If only...

Jungkook gently ran his fingers through Taehyung's hair that felt so silky and smooth between his fingers.

The elder suddenly started to groan making the younger retract his fingers instantly. Taehyung slowly removed his face from the younger's neck and lifted his head coming face to face with the younger.

Jungkook held back his breath as the elder stared at him intensely, their faces close to each other and for a second Taehyung's eyes dropped down to Jungkook's mouth before he cleared his throat lightly and pushed himself off from the younger.

"Get ready soon, we have to leave." He spoke again in that cold tone making the younger almost cry at that.

Why is he being so cold to me? He's the one to kiss me...I didn't even do anything. Taehyung! Why are you doing this to me?!

they once again started their journey in an awkward silence which was becoming unbearable with every passing minute. And Jungkook had enough...he was going to confront the elder...

He took long strides and walking past him, stood infront of the elder blocking his way and The elder stopped, looking at Jungkook with a neutral expression.

"Taehyung, stop giving me this silent treatment! Why are you so angry with me? Please stop it!" Jungkook finally said it.

The elder looked away from him. "We don't have much time to waste."

Jungkook stepped closer to him and shoved his chest. "What did I even do? You have to atleast tell me. It's... it's... hurting..." tears were forming in his bambi eyes.....