♡ 10 ♡

Jungkook knocked on the elder's bedroom's door before entering inside after he had changed into his pjs .

The elder was there, sitting on the bed with his back against the headboard, in a pair of boxers and a t- shirt, scrolling through his phone. Noticing Jungkook's presence, the elder lifted his head and slightly smirked. "Here to eat me?"

Like Seriously?(jk's inner thoughts )

Jungkook's face instantly grimaced. "..get your head out of the gutter, idiot." It made the elder chuckle softly and turn his attention back to his phone again.

Rolling his eyes, Jungkook went to his side of the bed and laid down, pulling the duvet over him, with his back towards the elder. He closed his eyes waiting for sleep to take over him but that couldn't happen as a minute or two later, he heard Taehyung's speak in a low voice and a tap on his shoulder. "Hey?"

"What?" Jungkook groaned with his eyes still closed.

"My head's aching..." Taehyung replied.

"So, what do you want me do? Blow your brains out? Because I would love to do that."

"No. But you can massage my forehead." Taehyung pleaded..

"I would never do that. Go to sleep." With that Jungkook pulled the duvet upto his face covering himself fully. He heard Taehyung sigh deeply and then the elder pulled the duvet off from the younger's face and when jungkook half opened his eyes, Taehyung's face was hovering above hium with a sad pout on his lips. "Please?"

Jungkook groaned and smacked his shoulder. "Let me sleep, idiot." And then he heard the elder sniffling. "My head is paining...and no one is here to massage it..." He whined in a puerile way. "Mom...dad...I don't want to live with him anymore..." the elder gasped dramatically ..

Jungkook mentally rolled his eyes...his eyes snapped open and he sat up straight, turning to glare at the elder. "Are you fucking crazy?"

Taehyung had a sad pout on his lips and he was sniffling and Jungkook don't know how he managed to form tears in his eyes.

On seeing Jungkook awake, the elder gave him a toothy grin. "Are you going to massage my head now?"

"No." And within a second, the elder was back to sniffling and pouting.

Jungkook picked up his pillow and smacked it on Taehyung's face. "Go to sleep, idiot. Then your headache will be gone too."

"It won't."

"If you keep crying like that then I will also have a headache. Please go to sleep." And with that, Jungkook laid down again with his back towards Taehyung and tried to sleep before the elder troubles him again which he thankfully didn't.

Jungkook could hear some shuffling, the opening and closing of drawers and it was seriously disturbing his sleep. He opened his eyes and somehow managed to figure out Taehyung's figure beside him in the dark, as he was searching for something in the drawer beside him by turning on the flashlight of his phone.

"What are you looking for?" Jungkook asked in a low tone.

That must have startled the elder because his head snapped towards the younger and he let out a deep breath. "Sorry for the disturbance , just go back to sleep." He said..

"Got it." Taehyung mumbled to himself and Jungkook saw him holding a small bottle in between his fingers.

"What's that?" The younger asked out of curiosity ..

"Jasmine oil." Taehyung answered as he closed the drawer and turned off the flashlight.

"Is you head still aching?" Jungkook asked softly. Taehyung hummed in response and said nothing else and Jungkook felt bad for him. he slowly got up, sitting up straight and the elder looked at him in confusion.