Seeing her ferocity, he smiles knowing she shares Rome's feisty nature.

"She's just a little shy. I'm Blake by the way."

"Sean."

Extending his hand, he shakes Blake's. Sending a discreet shock of electricity through her hand. He locks eyes with her. Wide eyed he gazes into her crystalline orbs as if shocked by the literal sparks that have flown by a meer touching of their hands. Seeing her gasp, he knows he has her right where he wants her.

"I-. I, um. Did you feel that?"

"The sparks? I thought I was just being cliché!" Laughing a handsome hardy laugh, he flashes a megawatt smile. And Blake is lapping it up like a thirsty dog.

"Noo, not at all! I thought I was crazy! Would you-? Would you like to join us?"

Gazing up into the handsome caramel hued colored man's dark brown eyes, Blake is bewitched.

"If it wouldn't be an intrusion I would love to."

"Of course it wouldn't be. Right, Brook?"

"No, I'na go a daddy's house. I wanna see my Edee and Bubba!"

"Brooklyn, stop it." Crouching down to her level, Blake looks her in her equally blue eyes. "Behave or I'm not gonna tell daddy to come get you later. Do you hear me?"

"Yesh."

Nibbling on her bottom lip, Brooklyn tries to keep from crying.

"Please join us." Allowing him to help her collect their sugary treats and beverages, Blake swoons. "Such a gentleman!"

"Truly, the pleasure is mine!" Smiling Sean walks with Brooklyn and Blake to a secluded table in the back.

As the two openly flirt and converse, Brooklyn eyes him suspiciously the entire time. As Twilight growls during the duration of the spoiled brunch date. Looking over to Brooklyn quickly, Sean's eyes flash a menacing crimson red. Seeing this Brooklyn gasps and huddles into Blake's side. Still she is completely oblivious to the fact that Brooklyn is highly uncomfortable in the mystery man's presence.

As the unintended, or seemingly unintended, first day comes to an end Blake snatches the bull by the horns or the wolf by the tail.

"Um, I have to drop her off with her father a little later, but if you want we can bring this back to my place?"

"Of course. I would love something like that. Let me have your phone and I'll put my number in it. When you're ready to link just hit me up."

"Trust me I definitely will. It was nice meeting you Sean."

"You too beautiful Blake. I'll be waiting for that text. Bye lil lady."

"I ignorin you."

Crossing her little arms, Brooklyn turns her face up.

"Brooklyn Ciera Haven?!" Scowling at her daughter, she smiles apologetically at Sean. "I really am sorry about her behavior to-."

"I get it! She wants to stay loyal to her father so she doesn't like the new guy she's meeting."

"You're so right! She's a daddy's girl."

"Bet she has him wrapped around her pretty little finger?"

"Of course!" Giggling smittenedly, Blake sees a text come through on her phone. "He just text me he's at the meet up spot, so I'll see you later."

"For sure. Bye Brooklyn."

"Finawee, bye."

Laughing thunderously, Sean waves and walks away.