First Day 1️⃣

Mulai dari awal

~ His time is from 8 am, but arrive before that to get organized...

Fortunately the journey went well and without delays, Nani arrived at the time he imagined, soon he was in front of the ballet school, there were still no students arriving, he greeted the doorman of the place and entered immediately. Soon he found a group with 5 more people who were also starting in the service like him.

On the ground floor there were the teachers' rooms, the main auditorium, administrative areas and also the food court, the rehearsal rooms were from the first floor with 5 rooms each, having a total of 3 floors which in the end gave 15 practice in total.

The 6 new employees, including Nani, were responsible for cleaning these rooms, there were two for each floor and Nani was paired with a girl who appeared to be around 40 years old, they were responsible for the third floor and in agreement with her he was responsible for 2 rooms, while she was responsible for the other 3, that's why she said she cleaned fast.

The rooms were large with huge mirrors on two walls, they had air conditioning and accents on one of the walls, in addition to a speaker, the wall was pastel colored.There wasn't much to clean but the size of the room made it difficult and the biggest work would undoubtedly be to clean the big mirrors, after all the guide put a lot of emphasis on the mirrors being very clean and of course, the impeccable floor for the dancers to dance.

Practical classes started at 9 am and they had to finish about 10 minutes before, Nani then started.

He focused first on the mirrors and decided to do that with both rooms, then wiped the chairs, the bar, the air conditioning and even the speakers. After that he started cleaning the floor, finishing one room he went to another, by that time he was tired, sleep started to appear and also hunger, but he couldn't slow down after all he would still clean those rooms twice more throughout the day between training breaks.