Moving in

Aphmaus POV I walk out of the room and downstairs.Hey Zane can you get my stuff from my house.Becuse I don't want to see Brandon again.Shure aph he says thanks Zane no problem he says .But seriously thank you for evrey thing for letting me stay here.And for Comforting me your my best friend I'd do anything for you he says .Wait did I just blush?!?Uh nvm you no where my room is right? Yup he said ok I'll be back soon he said as he walked out the door.

Zanes POV When I get to that house if I see that slimy disgusting eel Brandon.I'm gonna punch him so hard in the guts!I open the door to aph,katleyn,kc,and the eels house katleyn gets of the couch.And asks me where aph was?OH WELL IF YOUD PAY ATTENTION TO HER YOU WOULD NO SHE RAN TO MY HOUSE BALLING!!I yell angrily why?What did you do?!! She yells NOTHING HER HORRIBLE BF CHEATED!!He what!! She yells yea now aphs moving in with me and I've got to get her stuff.WHAT!!Shes moving with you! Yea I just said that I yell.now I've got to get her stuff I walk into aphs room.Open her closet grab all her clothes take the posters of her wall folded them up.Opened her drawers got her ponies out.Then walked out of her room I saw katleyn yelling at BRANDON!I decided to yell at him to since aphs my BFF I walk up to him and I finally punched him in the guts.He yelled at me well I ignored him and walked out.Of the house I open up my house door.Aphs on the couch watching anime.I'm back with your stuff I put it on the dining room table.Hey aph I'm back I say she gets up from the couch thanks Zane.

Aphmaus POV I pick up my stuff from the dining room table.Thanks Zane I say I walk up stairs into my room.And Start unpacking I put all my clothes in a closet and put up my posters and put all my ponie figures on a dresser.I sit down on the most comfortable bed ever I looked out the window.It's was the sun was already almost down.I changed into pjs then fall asleep.