W-will you be my gf

Aphmaus POV after Zane left Brandon's room I asked Zane if he wanted to stay here until.The cops found the person who shot you.No it's probably to much trouble I'll just go to Garoths or something.But I don't really feel completely comfortable with Brandon here anymore.And I'm kinda worried he might do something I say.Why didn't you lead with that if you told me that before I would have definitely stayed.And I still will he says thanks Zane your welcome.But where am I going to sleep?uh you have to options the basement or the couch.I think after me and Aaron broke up kc took down the shrine.So you could probably make that your room also after the cops find out who did it can I move back to your house.Shure aph and I think I'll stay in the basement.Also the thing you said before is it t-true he stutters.My face started to heat up ye-yes I uh.like you!I think I've liked you ever since I moved in and I didn't tell you because I didn't want it to ruin are friendship!I close my eyes tightly and waited for an answer but the only thing that happened was a tight embrace.I-I like you to Zane said well stuttering y-you do!?Yes w-will you b-e my gf he says.YES!I grabbed his cheeks and pulled down his mask then pressed my lips against his.Just then we heard the door open and after there was a high pitched eeeek!Along with a camera flash.I pull back from the kiss and so does Zane we both look at the front door.There was the pink haired mewfia standing there holding her phone in her hand.With sparkles in her eyes SHIPP she screams me and Zane cover are ears.She hops quickly over here Kc HAS TO MAKE A SHRINE!Kc you can't Zane is staying in the basement till he can go back home.Uhh fine Kc will just make one in my room.She runs up stairs quickly I pulled Zane back in for one last kiss I pulled away By Zuzu he chuckled a bit before saying by aph and headed down to the basement.