Movie and the culprit

Aphmaus POV after we all left the station me and Zane drove back to the house katleyn and kc were already there.They got out of there cars and me and Zane got out of the car too.I walked inside the house first Brandon was on the couch hey ba-.But before Brandon could finish he saw Zane standing behind me in the doorway.He immediately shut his mouth I walk more into the house so Zane could get in he steps inside and gives glares at Brandon.He flinches and looks back at the tv then Katleyn and kc walk in and they also glare at Brandon.Then kc runs upstairs kcs gotta work on my Shri-I mean kc needs to work on her shine yea kcs polishing her floors.She stutters as she runs upstairs faster till she was out of site and I heard a door slam.Yea I'm going to hit the hey it's getting late Katleyn says well yawning and walking upstairs.Y-yea I'm going to go to bed to Brandon stutters obviously still scared by Zane.Then he runs upstairs I honestly don't know why people think Zane is frightening I guess he is kinda scary when he broke down Brandon's door.But I look at him and see a guy that is super cute and funny oh and he's caring.But other people look at him and think he's either a threat or scary and sometimes even a freak.Back in high school sometimes I would here people yell freak to Zane in the halls.I did kinda feel bad for him but I just thought it didn't effect him.I get snapped out of thought when I got a tap on the shoulde. hey aph are you ok?A mild but still concerned voice says I know who it is though it's Zane.Yea I'm fine hey wanna watch a movie?I ask exitedly yea shure he responds I walk over to the couch.And sit down I'll go get snacks Zane says well walking to the kitchen.I here a few cupboards open and close then the fridge open and close.A couple seconds later he walks into the living room with to bottles of gaterade and a pack of cookies.He puts the snacks on coffee table and sits next to me I grab the remote and turned on Netflix.So what do you want to watch?I ask uhh don't know he says.Ooh what about lion king?I suggest yea shure he says I press ok and the movie starts Zane grabs a cookie out of the pack and eats it.Really we are only like 9 seconds into the movie and your eating I giggle he giggles back.Yes is that wrong no it's just don't eat it all before the movie is over.Ok fine he says well laughing a bit.*One hour later* Zanes phone starts to ring he picks it up and answer he says ok we well be right there then hangs up.Aph we have to get to the station now they found the culprit.  

   Omg thanks for 111 reads I appreciate everyone of you💜