CHEATER!!

🖤And before we start the story I am making another ZANEMAU story cuz I can 💜

Aphmaus POV I was walking to my house I was excited to see Brandon.I was still crushed me and Aaron had to break up.But he did have to move I open the door.TO SEE BRANDON KISSING ANOTHER GIRL!!CHEATER!!!I start to cry I run out of my house.I had no clue where I was running it just had to be safe.I couldn't see much all I saw was a house.I knocked on the door so hard my hands started to bleed.Jeese I'm coming a muffled voice on the other side of the door.The door opened suddenly I flung myself into the persons arms.And embraced them into tight hug that's when I realized What I had done.Omg I'm so sorry I tried to escape the hug but I was pulled back in.Aph are you ok!Somebody with Zanes voice said.Z-Zane I said in a tearful tone yea it's me why are you crying and bleeding.Who did this to you!!W-well but before I could finish Zane dragged me into his house and put me on his couch.S-sorry he said it's fine I reply anyway what happened was (tells full story).
OH HE DID NOT!! Zane yells I collapse into his arms.It was so warm and it felt safe he wrapped his arms around my back.We hugged for like 3 minutes I pulled away from the hug so did Zane.I asked if I could stay here cuz what happened is basically we couldn't pay rent so we needed another roommate and it was him.I never wanted to see his ugly face again to my surprise he said yes.really thank you!!Its no problem you can stay in the guest bedroom I walk up to the bedroom.Then realized that I didn't have any of my stuff oh god do I have to go back to my house.And see Brandon!