Sickness

Zanes POV I walk over to aph grab the groceries out of her hands.Put them on the table and walked back over to aph.Aph your sick ohh it's just a -a but before she could finish.She sneezed so loud I told you. she was soaking wet I picked her up and set her on the couch.I covered her with the softest blanket in the house.I cover her up to her neck with the blanket Zane it's just a phew sneezes.I lifted up her bangs and placed my hand on her forhead.SHE WAS BURNING UP APH YOUR BURNING UP!!I yell I -i achoo! A phew minutes later she fell asleep her head fell onto my lap.A light blush spreads across my face she's so cu-WAIT NO don't think like that Zane!huh she's sick I don't have time to think like that I get knocked out of my mind quickly.I try to get up to get aph some soup.But suddenly she grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly.P-p please don't leave me A-Aaron.Ohh she's having a nightmare about when Aaron moved .P-pl-pls don't leave o-ok aph I say as I sit back down.She puts her head back on my lap she's says she's been having that same nightmare a lot.Just then Garoth my brother walks into my house.Hey baby brother have you seen aphmau Katleyn told me she was here.Mhm aph mutterd as her head moved a bit shhh aphs trying to sleep!I yell quietly he looks down and sees aph on my lap.Oh ARE YOU DATING?!I blush for some reason but respond with no she's just sick and fell asleep.ohh he glares at me and angrily walks out of my house.Is he jealous of me and aph does he think we're a thing! a blush spreads across my face.