Kidnapped

Zanes POV I heard a loud crack I jolted up from my bed I realized the noise came from Aphmaus room!I run into her room but the door was locked I broke down the door my hands were bleeding because of me hitting the door so hard.I stood in horror to see a broken window with broken glass on the floor but worst of all when I looked at the bed there was no Aphmau she was no where to be seen!I ran downstairs and ran into my backyard to see a man in a black cloak WITH APH IN HIS HANDS!!I ran as fast as I could the stranger noticed me and ran into the woods behind my house.I ran after him tree branches smacking me in my face tears running down my eyes I got a few scratches on my face but I didn't care I had no time to care about my self but then I tripped on a loose twig my shorts were full of mud and grass my shorts were also soaked because it started raining.I look at my knees they were bleeding badly but I didn't care how much it hurt.I stood up and started running again but I couldn't find them they were nowhere to be found.I started sobbing feeling so useless I heard sirens in the distance I looked behind me there were red and blue lights beyond the trees.I got up and ran towards the sound of the sirens i had no shoes on so there were rocked and sticks stuck in my foot.I ran out of the woods cops were swarming my house Garoth and the rest of the guys were standing infront of my house Garoth was crying a little just then katleyn and kc ran out of there house.I ran threw my back yard Garoth noticed me and started running towards me he hugged me tightly.Ohh baby brother I was so worried he says well tears streaming down his face.I couldn't be happy to see him though knowing aph was still out there with that man we walked up to my house the police started to ask me a bunch of questions but I just broke down.Infront of everyone when they asked where aphmau was but then everything went black and my head hit the ground.

Aphmaus POV I woke up in a chair with my hands tied to it all I could remember was someone coming into my room from my window and ran to my door and locked it he put cloth over my mouth and I fell asleep.Just then BRANDON CAME OUT OF THE OTHER ROOM!Hello bae.Don't call me that you monster WHERE AM I AND WHERES ZANE!Hes fine tryed to run after me after I kidnapped you the freak tripped and lost sight of us.Ohh Zane I hope your alright I prayed in my head for him let me go!I yell not until Zane is dead and you'll be mine.WHAT YOU BETTER NOT HURT HIM!!I scowl well yelling ohh what are you going to do about pretty.He says I wanted to throw up.THEN HE TRIED TO KISS ME!He kissed me quickly but then I spit in his face Then I did throw up all over Brandon YOU BRAT!!He yelled well slapping me on the cheek it stung badly.ouch!I scream he leaves me there as he turns of the light it was super dark since there wasn't any windows a tear rolled down my face.I started sobbing loudly a few minutes later Brandon came back in shut up bae!He yells why would I!I yell back because if you don't then I'll slap you!he says