Determanation

Zanes POV I fall asleep a few minutes after getting home.(a few hours later I woke up again to my stupid alarm clock!Ugh I throw it at the clock I needed to find aph and if I don't I don't know what I'll do with myself.Ill probably go back to being depressed and having no friends and not wanting to live(that got dark).Tears role down my face they quickly merge together and make it row big streams running down my face.I got ready and packed a bag with a flashlight and a bag of chips and put it on my back then I walk outside where the police are searching the area.I sneak passed the caution tape and walk further into the woods.There we're footprints on the ground I followed them deeper into the woods there was a strand of green hair on the ground BRANDON!!I knew it was his because he dyed it with cheap hair dye and since it rained the dye faded and turned into a gross brown!HE DID THIS I KNOW IT!!I put the hair in my backpack to show the cops later.

Aphmaus POV My eyelids open slightly pls find me Zane I said in my head.Baby a voice said well coming out of the dark Brandon steps out of the dark IM NOT YOUR BABY!!Ohh you will be when Zane is dead haha!He says well snickering.NO!!I yell my voice cracking with tears running down my face YOU CANT HURT HIM!!What are you going to do aphmau he picks up something on the table it was in a case he opened the case and inside was a KNIFE!!W-whats that for I stutter Zane he says NO!DONT!!Please I scream.Hmhm I'll be back bae he says well walking out of the room still holding the knife.

Brandon's POV I walk up the stairs with the knife in my hand I opened the bunker door and climbed out and closed the hatch.I hear ruffling in the trees just then Zane came out.He stood at me in shock and anger.Hey Zane