Bonus | The True Ending

Lol this is kinda stupid

Also don't ask me why I wrote it

Word Count: 1920

      'Huening-ah, why did you do this?'

      'Relax, hyeong.  It's just a game.'

      They were hunched over Kai's laptop, eyeing the screen curiously as they watched the Sims Kai made do their own thing.

      It had all started when Kai found a way to obtain the game . . . in not exactly a legal way, as he refused to spend a good chunk of his precious earnings on a video game likely wasn't even worth the price.

      Immediately after obtaining the game, he delved into the world of custom content and mods, scouring tumblr pages to find hair, clothing items, or makeup that would make his Sims look pretty.

      That was when he found a mod that lets you micromanage your Sim's life in high school, picking out classes for them and interacting with classmates, and Huening Kai knew he just had to download it, even subscribing to the creator's Patreon account because the mod was so genius he would willingly pay for it.

       After decking out his Sims game with custom content and mods, he got to work on the sole purpose he had obtained the game.

      That was when Beomgyu had walked past him focusing intently on the character creation menu, and he quickly became invested in Kai's Sims escapades.

      '. . . Are you playing the Sims?' The older boy asked, stepping closer to get a better view of what was happening on screen.  The character looked strangely familiar . . .

      Kai nodded enthusiastically, his eyes never leaving the screen as he searched for the closest hairstyle he owned that would suit the character.  'Look, doesn't it look like Soobin hyeong?' he asked after settling on hair that looked as similar as he could get to Soobin's actually hair.

      This was when everything clicked inside Beomgyu's head.  'Wait, you're making us in the Sims?  Did you make me?'  His eager eyes trained on the younger boy intensely.  Maybe he should have been a little bit concerned that Kai was making virtual characters of them in the Sims, but he was curious as to how accurate the boy could have made him.

      Kai nodded, although hesitantly.  'Yeah, I'll show you in a minute, just give me a second to finish this one.'

      And so Beomgyu immediately disappeared in search of a chair, ultimately just stealing one from the room he shared with Soobin, before appearing once again and placing the chair next to Kai's before plopping himself down and training his eyes on the screen.

      Kai quickly finished picking out traits for Soobin, deciding his can create different outfits for him later, before exiting the character creation menu and loading up a plot on one of the default maps.  Once everything loaded in, he gave Beomgyu a mini tour of the house he made for them all to live in before showing him the Sim version of himself.