07 | Wanna Fight?

Warning: Excessive swearing in this chapter

      'Bona's soulmate was a girl two years younger than her, but she got engaged to her current fiancé to please Mum and Dad.' 

      Bomi's words rung through Beomgyu's ears throughout the day. The idea that you could marry someone that wasn't your soulmate was a foreign concept that he could barely comprehend. How could Bona live with herself, knowing that she's engaged to a person she wasn't meant to be with? And where was her fiancé's soulmate?

      Beomgyu could barely focus in his classes thanks to everything that had happened last night, from the tattoo to his parents yelling to Bomi's confession, but last night made one thing absolutely certain to Beomgyu:

      His family was extremely fucked up.

      'Hyeong, did you hear anything we just said?' Huening Kai's voice suddenly flooded into his eardrums, pulling him out of his daze. He blinked, focusing his gaze on the boy next to him, suddenly overcome with the strange urge to pet the boy's curly hair. 

      'What?' he spoke, shaking his head in an attempt to refocus. 

      That was strange.

      Kai frowned, staring intensely at the boy next to him. Something definitely was up with Beomgyu. 'We asked if you're okay. What did your parents say?'

      'My parents . . .' He trailed off, staring at the half eaten sandwich he had brought to school today for lunch. Everything that happened poured into his brain again and anger grew inside of him. 'I'm screwed!' he covered his face with his hands as he leaned his elbows on the table, causing the others to stare in worry.

      'Holy cheese sticks what happened?' Kai asked again, poking his friend's shoulder.

      Beomgyu shook his head, removing his hands from his face to stare sadly at his two friends. 'They lost their shit.'

      'Fucking Choi Yeonjun,' Taehyun spat, balling his hands into fists as he scanned his surroundings. 

      At first he had thought Beomgyu's situation was funny, but he hadn't expected it to escalate this far. The bastard had really gotten a tattoo without consent, which was the dumbest thing he had ever witnessed in his entire life. This idiot really had no braincells at all and was willing to ruin the life of someone who didn't even do anything. 

      If anything, Taehyun was the one who started this whole debacle, and he felt bad about it.

      He wished there was something he could do to fix the mess he made . . . 

      . . . . Maybe there was.

      His eyes rested on a familiar figure, his raven hair parted in that signature style and a pissed off expression on his face. Taehyun felt himself unconsciously grabbing a fork out of his bag, lifting it up to his eye.

      Maybe if he had perfect aim, he could make the shot. He wasn't too far away, but Taehyun didn't have any experience in throwing forks, only playing cards.

      'MY DAD CALLED YOUR MUM???' Huening Kai's high pitched yelling interrupted his focus. Taehyun shook his head, refocusing on his aim and debating on how much force he would need to use to propel the fork straight into Choi Yeonjun's head. 

      It was time to unleash some chaos.

      'WHAT THE FLIP? MY DAD IS SO LAME?' Kai seemed more upset by it than Beomgyu was, obviously thoroughly disappointed in the actions of his father. Beomgyu was over it by now, he just wanted to go home and sleep, but Huening Kai kept pressing the matter.