19 | I Like You. Say it Back

I split this chapter in half so the next chapter will be the final one because it was way too long RIP 

Also sorry if it's kind of bad, I've never actually been able to end a story before and I have no idea what I'm doing really :')

Publishing this now because I don't want you guys to wait for too long but also I'm stuck on the ending and have assessments due sorry </3

      There was faint knocking at his door.

      Didn't the person know that there was a doorbell? He could just barely hear the knocking over his music.

      Figuring it was a package, he pushed himself off of the sofa. His parents would be very upset if he left one of their packages outside all day. Even though they were gone, somehow they were always able to tell.

      Perhaps they had installed a security camera at their doorstep? He would have to check, because if that was true, then they know about a lot more things than he realised. 

      He pulled the front door open, only to pause and stare in surprise.

      This wasn't a package.

      'Yeonjunie hyeong!' his soulmate greeted, a stupid grin on his face. Yeonjun simply stared, dumbfounded, before he quickly pulled himself together and smiled back.

      'Beommie-yah!' he moved to pull the younger into a hug, only for the boy's smiling face to suddenly turn into a scowl as he stepped away, eyeing the older with a strange expression. Yeonjun froze once again, even more perplexed.

      How the hell did his mood change that quickly?

      'Ew, don't call me that. That's what my sister calls me,' he responded, a hyperbolised amount of disgust clear in his voice. He jumped down the front steps to stand on the concrete sidewalk, disrupting the path of a few ants crawling around.

      Yeonjun frowned, leaving the door open to take a step closer to the boy. 'Then tell your sister to call you something else,' he shot back at the younger.

      Beomgyu shook his head. 'No, then she'll make fun of me,' he stated, shoving his hands into the pockets of his shorts. Wind blew strands of raven hair across his face as his dark eyes stared at him indignantly, a pout playing at his lips.

      It had been days since the raven haired boy had left Yeonjun's house to go confront his parents, and Yeonjun hadn't heard anything from the boy since. He had texted the younger multiple times, but after receiving no reply had the sinking feeling that he had been blocked and Beomgyu was going to cut off all contact with him.