Wonderfall 4

I was requested to continue this so here we gooooo

(Ireallyhopemywritingskillsaren'ttoobadrightnow-)

Enjoy!

*---------------------------------------------------------*

SB carefully walked down into the dark depths of Kraken's Hollow. He was expected to see Squid to discuss the disappearance of a certain someone.

It was obvious Squid was behind it. Squid and Kindness, however he knew there was nothing he could do but comply in hopes of his friend making it out okay.

He looked up when the twisted steps came to an end. In front of him was the front counter where Squid was at currently. Immediately you could notice the red tint in his eyes.

"What do you want from me?" SB said in a cold, monotone voice. He didn't want to show her fear or any other emotion knowing that she can and will use it against him.

"You know exactly what we want from you." She too, was cold.

"No. I don't. You mind explaining to me?"

Kindness only grinned.

"We want you to join us, SB." She brought out a hand. "To join us and to learn everything there is to know about the others in this server."

"Wha... What do you mean by that?"

SB knew what she meant. Kindness also knew he knew what she meant.

"Everyone's... "quirks". Their abilities. Powers and strengths. But most importantly of all, SB..."

She leaned in over the desk as an ominous shadow loomed over Squid's face.

"I want to see what makes them all t̵͔̬̔i̶͚͓͗c̸̰̗̊ḳ̶̪̻̉͘͝."

‐---------------‐------------------------------‐----------------------

"That. Explains a lot."

James and Dan were now sitting on the bed side by side. Dan was able to explain everything about his power to turn stone into diamond.

"Like all the diamond gear I had for experiments back at the lab?"

"That and the time you yeeted whole blocks of diamond you got out of nowhere for absolutely no reason."

"I did not 'yeet' them I tripped."

"Yeah right. Tell that to Justin if you ever find him again."

They stared at each other for a moment, then began laughing. Even when mentioning their runaway friend they laughed. Not awkwardly or half-heartedly, but a genuine laugh of amusement. The kind that they would have all the time back in Crazy Craft and Pixelmon. It was the kind that they hadn't had in a long while, yet it still wasn't hindered in the slightest.

"As-"Dan stopped to catch his breath." As we were saying."

"Yes. About you being capable of crushing people with entire blocks of diamond."

"I'm not gonna crush people with blocks of diamond-"

Bzzzz. Zzzzz.

The sound of buzzing from outside pulled the two out of their conversation. Dan stared at the door while James froze for a moment.

"...One second." James got up from his spot on the bed and headed towards the iron doors.

Almost as soon as he was right in front of it Yammy appeared. It was clear that whatever was going on wasn't good.

"You hear them?" Yammy asked, though she already knew his answer.

James nodded.

"Of course I do."

"What is going on out there?" Dan chimed in from his where he was sitting.

The buzzing was getting louder and louder as more bees began to join in, the noise being nothing but a wordless racket to someone like Dan, but to someone like James and Yammy it was more to them than a mere sound.

To them, it was the sound of alarm. A swarm of chaos among James' colony, and he was about to be feeling all of it.

"Dan." He was trying is best not to scream. "I have to go now."

"What? Why-"

"I just-" James held his head as a sharp pain shot through his head like a bullet. "I just have to go."

Dan got up.

"I'm going with you."

Yammy looked at James, who now looked like he was on the verge of passing out.

"Dan there's no time just stay here."

"I'm not running from you again, James."

"You're not just- Oh, there's no time to even argue with you-"

James was now practically leaning on Yammy as he walked out with Dan trailing behind him the whole time.

"We need get him home." Yammy stated.

"How do you know this?" Dan couldn't help but question.

"I've seen it happen before, now lets go, we have to hurry." She now practically dragging James out of the tower.

The ex-scientist may not have known what was happening, but he was definitely not leaving James' side, not like this in the very least.

Bees flew around the trio in a frenzy, going in circles and frantically buzzing about as if in panic.

Dan may not know many things, but he did know that whatever it was that was stirring up this swarm wasn't good. Though the question wasn't what exactly it was that was making them act this way...

.. It was why it was making them act this way.

*---------------------------------------------------------*

And there we go!

I really should write more on this since most of the other au's sorta have their endings (not oof-)

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter, I love you all and I hope you have a good day/ night! 💙💛