I Have No Title for this but-

Suggested by AsterGhost

Again, Think of what every spoopy thing you have and leave it in the comments! It doesn't even need to actually be scary, just related in some way!

(Or really give me any request cuz I don't want this book to die-)

Enjoy!

Warning: swears

*---------------------------------------------------------*

The cold night glowed under the light of the full moon as Dan laid in bed, sleeping peacefully. No worries clouded his mind as he rested.

...Or so he thought.

Suddenly he was back in what he now refers to as his 'mindscape', once again being greeted by the sight of his evil alter ego, Danny Darko.

But Darko wasn't looking at him, in fact, he further way from Dan and had his back turned towards him. He also seemed to be shouting profanities at someone off in the distance.

Slowly he walked up to the screaming alter ego, hearing another voice he knew all to well.

Kindness....

'What is she doing here?!' Was the only thing on Dan's mind as he inches onwards.

He was able to gradually able to step close enough to actually hear a word they were saying.

"... I'll have you know I've beaten the s**t out of every single person here and I am willing to make you next if you don't f**k off!" Yelled Darko.

"Well I have a server to conquer!" Kindness spat. "So you can do yourself a favor and get out of my way before you regret it!"

Dan blinked. Was his what happened whenever Kindness wanted to take over? She has to get past a ticked off Darko?

Darko whipped around towards his right, yelling off into the distance.

"Evil Dan back me up here!"

Silence loomed over the area for a bit.

"... No." Evil Dan's voice echoed from the distance.

"... What made you think he was going to help you?" Kindness faceplalmed.

"Whatever b**ch I'm not letting you take over Dan!"

"We'll see about that-"

It was then Kindness looked over Darko's shoulder and Spotted Dan.

"What are you f**king looking at-" Darko turned around.

The 'Mindscape' suddenly went akwardly quiet. Dan didn't know how to react to them discovering that he overheard their whole argument about possessing him.

"Uh-"

He spun around and booked it.

"Get back here you f**k!"

"Don't even think about it dork-o he's mine!"

And so, there they were, chasing a terrified Dan through the dephs of his own mindscape.

"...Dan?"

Dan recognized that voice, Kindness did to.

"No no no- Go away Jimbob!" She yelled as she continued onwards.

"Dan you've been in bed all day wake up."

Dan could feel his shoulder being nudged as his vision began to fade from the mindscape to Shady Oaks.

"Dan. C'mon-"

He could now see James looking at him, as well as another figure who he assumed was Squid standing behind him.

Despite this Dan still kept running.

"You're not getting away again-"

"That it Dan, you're being lazy- c'mon-"

Through a sudden impact and a loud thud, Dan had woken up and was back in Shady Oaks with a face full of floor.

"Great! You're awake! Now get up-" Dan could hear James speak behind him as he groaned.

"Yeah, yeah...  Now what did you two need me for?" Said Dan as he peeled himself off the ground.

James looked at him confused.

"What do you mean 'you two'?"

Now it was Dan's turn to give a puzzled look.

"You and Squid?"

James next sentence rang in Dan's ears as chills shot down his spine upon hearing them.

"Dan... Squid was never here."