Fluff ( idk what to call it)

Okay, so I mainly just wanted to write the because a certain person was literally getting hurt/ killed in previous oneshots. ( *cough* James *cough*) So I decided to give him a break, but also to say one thing...

--------------------------------------------------------------
"James....?"

The man dressed in green turned to his goggle wearing friend.

"Yes, Dan?"

They were standing outside of Honey Co. Farms. They were making their way back after chatting with Ecko for the day.

Dan gulped.

"I just wanted to say that you are one of my best friends and that..."

James raised a brow.

"And?"

"...And that I just wanted to make sure that whatever happens doesn't get in between us."

"Dan..." James shook his head. " We've known each other for over 7 years. We have been through so much together. I promise you that whatever happens, it won't affect our friendship."

James didn't have time to process what had happened, but was able to come to his senses when he realized that Dan had enveloped him into a hug.

It was like that for a while. Just the two of them standing there, in front of Honey Co. Farms with no sound aside from the rustling of grass swaying in the breeze.

Dan was the first to speak up.

"I love you James..."

James smiled, wrapping his arms around Dan to return the hug.

"I love you too, Dan."
--------------------------------------------------------------
NORMALIZE. FRIENDS. SHOWING AFFECTION TOWARDS ONE ANOTHER WITHOUT IT BEING ROMANTIC.

*ahem*

Sorry about that....

Hope you enjoyed and if you have any ideas or suggestions I would love to hear them.

Have a good day and I'll see you in the next oneshot.

Cya!