Photographs and Flashbacks

Think was rummaging through his things. He knew there was no winning in that court case, so he had to run. He couldn't stay. He needed to be free.

He packed up what was important to him, whether it be necessities like food and medical supplies. Other's were things he knew he couldn't leave behind, even if it didn't help him in terms of survival.

His photo album being one of them.

All those memories, moments of laughter, chaos, joy and even sorrow. He didn't know what he would do if he lost it, and as much as he wanted to leave it for Dan or James to find, he feared what would happen if someone like Squid or SB found it.

He dumped whatever he dug out of the chest onto the floor, before finally spotting the familiar color of faded blue leather. ( Makes sense, as Dan gave it to him as a gift.)

He almost immediately went to digging it out. Quickly, but still carefully, pulling it out of the chest full of junk it was shoved into previously.

'Now, what was it doing in there...?' He thought to himself, slowly setting it down in his lap.

He opened the book. Surely, looking at a few photos before taking off wouldn't hurt, right?

Immediately he was greeted by as photo of him, dan and another guy he barely remembered. He instantly recognized this as their first day on the pixelcore. James would have been in the photo as well but "Someone has to hold the camera."

Think smiled as he started mindlessly flipping though the pages. Going from Pixelcore to Crazy Craft in just a few seconds, letting out a laugh as he ran into a photo that didn't look much like a photo at all, but a blur of many colors and shapes that couldn't be made out unless you knew the context behind it. Context that he knew all to well.
*-----------------------------------------------------------*
RealThinknoodles was slain by Thnxcya

"James you just killed me!" He shouted into his communicator as he made the dreadful journey back to the house they were staying in after a mishap with a zombie and a wild James swinging his sword wildly trying to kill it.

"I'm so sorry." Was the response he got after a series of muffled giggles.

Dan could also be heard laughing.

"Now we can take over!"

Think shook his head, listening to their laughter as he made his way back.
*-----------------------------------------------------------*
Now that he thought about it, it was probably Dan who took the photo, probably struggling to keep the camera still amidst all the chaos.

He looked at other images as well. James' zooniverse, Dan's tea mug base, his chest storage building, and even things that were put in there after revisiting that old world again. Like the bat mobile that was stuck in the giant easter egg he built.

Think continued flipping through the pages. Realizing that this was where the photos from Dan and James have ended, and were his additions to the album began.

It started off with a simple picture, one where they were all sitting around a campfire, James holding a stick with a marshmallow at the end of it while Dan was past out next to him on his shoulder, stick and marshmallow on the floor.
*-----------------------------------------------------------*
"Uhh... James?..." Think lifted his other hand to point at Dan.

James glanced to his side before looking back at Think.

"He's fine as long he doesn't drool on me."

Think stared for a bit then shrugged.

"Alright then."

Think quietly pulled out a camera and snapped a picture, this moment being to good not to add to the album.