This is Meant To Be A Prologue For A Different Story

Hey ya'll!

So... You may be asking where I've been?

Well, been trying to write the whole time, it's just that everytime I try I wind up getting stuck somewhere, think it's not good enough, and then stop writing for a while...

I at least wanted to give you one thing that gives you a hint for one of the things I've been doing.

Enjoy?

*---------------------------------------------------------*

An individual sat in the middle of a flower field.

He was in the middle of a valley. A valley full of life and magic. There were different animals and plants that thrived there, amongst the creatures were the Fae.

The fae were a powerful kind of people. They welded powerful magic and looked almost exactly human except of their pointed ears and wings...

Characteristics that most, but not all fae had.

A boy sat alone amongst the bees and the flowers. It was his favorite place outside and he didn't mind all the strange gazes and looks he got from the others as they flew past.

He knew what the next day would bring and decided that he wanted to spend this very day with his most favorite things in the world. The bees.

The bees never judged him as they buzzed about. They never looked at him weird or said things when they thought he wouldn't hear.

'It's a shame the bees can't decide my fate...' He thought to himself.

'They would be far more fair...'

He knew his wishes would never come true, just like a lot of things in his life.

He heard the soft crunch of grass behind him.

Turning around, he was surprised to see a girl. Her hair and eyes were dark and she wore pink attire.

What stood out to the boy most however, were the butterfly wings on her back.

He was expecting to be insulted again. To be called useless and maybe have a rock or two thrown at him.

Instead, the girl reached out a hand and gave him a gentle smile.

"... Come on... Let's go before anyone else sees..."

Without thinking he grabbed her hand.

Maybe... Just maybe...

Life wasn't so unfair after all...