More hybrids because yes

Thanks, I'm now addicted to this au.

YAY!!!!!!!!

Hope you still enjoy it.

Excuse my poor attempts at humor.

*----------------------------------------------------------*

"What are you doing?"

Dan had looked outside his window one morning to find James digging a hole in front of his tower, so he went outside to confront him about it.

Why was he digging holes in front of Dan's tower?

That is something for James to know and for everyone else to figure out.

Said wolf hybrid proceeded to look at Dan, then at the hole he created, then back at dan.

"Digging...?"

Dan's ears flattened as he pinched his nose.

"I see that but why in front of my tower?"

"Why not in front of your tower?"

"Because it's mine?!"

James simply shrugged, much to Dan's anger.

"Why are even digging holes in the first place?!"

James stares at him blankly.

"James what's in that hole-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Squid...?"

The sound of Yammy's voice snapped Squid out of his trance.

"Huh? Yes Yammy?"

You've been just been staring at be for a long time. Are you okay?"

Squid was taken aback for a minute then. So much so, he didn't say anything for a minute.

"..."

"Yeah." He finally spoke. " You just remind me of someone, ya know?"

"Squid! Why are just standing there?!"

"Stop just standing on the beach!"

"Oh." Was Yammy's reply. "Were you close?"

"Yeah."

"W-well you see I said nyes, so you can eat it just not by itself you need to mix with another mushroom in a bowl so you can eat it-"

"Oh woe is me. My poor sheep's got stuck up high up above the window. If only I had a big strong man to help me out. Hahaha! Little miss Bow Peep got no sheep. Haha!"

"You could say that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Think turned towards Dan and James. They had both fallen asleep under the shade of a tree, leaning against each other in the serenity of the retirement homes' back area.

It all started as a pleasant conversation until Dan got tired. Think always found it funny that out of all the things Dan did that was "fox-like", sleeping under trees was one if them. And apparently Dan's sleepiness made James sleepy because soon they were both knocked out almost simultaneously.

Think wanted to leave them be, he really did.

But he wanted to make sure it didn't happened again.

So he did what he did in every situation like this.

He sat there and watched until James twitched. He hear him begin to snarl as his self control was waning, getting subconsciously aggressive as he felt the presence of a fox nearby.

Think then quickly grabbed Dan, being careful not to wake him even though he knew Dan was a heavy sleeper, and brought him further and further away until the snarling subsided, then laying him against a different tree.

He knew he should probably tell them about what happens when they sleep so close together like that, but he didn't want Dan avoiding James or James not trusting himself around anyone like what happened last time. So he separated them before things got ugly.

Right as he sat back down, he noticed someone standing somewhere in the distance, watching.

He leaned forward to get a better look.

'Squid...?' Was his first thought, squinting to get a better look.

'Wait...'

'No...'

He noticed a hint of red in Squid's eyes.

'That's not Squid...'

Think hissed under his breath as the figure suddenly disappeared.

Whatever Kindness planned to do with the information she just gained...

It was not going to be good.

*-----------------------------------------------------------*

Wooo!

Well that was fun at least! (Hopefully for you as it was for me...)

Again, I'm starting grow attached to this au, so if you have any suggestions please let me know!

Plus, I'm thinking about making another au. ( All I will say is if your familiar to 'The story of evil', then you may know what I'm thinking about.) But that's only if people want to see it!

Anyway, hope you all have a good day!

Love ya!