hybrids : 3

Hi!

Sorry this isn't Infectious Fright, I'm starting to struggle with the plot again...

Hope you enjoy!

The first one is based off of a headcanon made by Oats on the last hybrids chapter.

The second is more to raise the question of what happens if a hybrid of a tamable mob were to be tamed and how would they (and other hybrids) see it.

*-----------------------------------------------------------*

"This isn't river salmon, right?"

Ecko and SB groaned as Dan asked about the plate of fish that has just been placed right in front of him. Squid had invited the three over to his house that night for dinner.

Ever since the fox-hybrid had arrived to Shady Oaks, he had always avoided eating the locally sourced salmon from the rivers nearby. Dan always asked about the origin of the fish everytime someone cooks it for him, and would avoid eating it when told that it came from the river of all places.

Dan refused to eat so many meals because of this. Everybody assumes he's just being picky, especially after the casino opened. Only a few people don't seemed bothered by it, the rest constantly questioned his odd behavior and how to possibly end it.

Well, Squid thought he had everything figured out.

"Of course not, Dan. It came from the nearest ocean." He simply lied to his face.

"Okay, good. Thank you, Squid!" Dan replied before digging in.

"How was I supposed to know he was allergic?!"

Squid had just been dragged all they way to The Courthouse by Think and James after the whole incident. Though the salmon didn't kill Dan, we was left with some bad rashes which Think was now struggling to keep him from scratching as he sat in the stands.

"And you didn't think to ask?..." James was snarling under his breath as he spoke, though he had yet to lash out when he first saw Squid. His relaxed nature sent chills up Squid's spine.

That was when Squid knew...

Overprotective Think was bad enough...

Now he'd have to deal with whatever an overprotective BroCya will do to him...

------------------------------------------------------------

James looked down at the pearly white bone in his hands.

Though bones to another person wouldn't really mean anything to them, to James it meant a lot.

"James... You have to come here..."

"Justin- Justin please-"

The shadow continued to loom over James as he crouched back into the corner.

"This is for everyone's safety, okay?..."

"But I didn't mean to-"

"James?"

He jolted out of his trance and threw the bone to the side.

"Huh- Yeah! I'm here!"

James quickly turned to Think, who smiled at him.

"You coming or what?"

Getting up, he made his way towards his friend, however not before looking at the bone on the ground one last time.

"...."

"It's for your own good, James..."

"Yeah. I'm coming."

*----------------------------------------------------------*

More hybrids!

Can I get a hooray!!!

Anyways, I'm once again sorry this not being Infectious Fright, I promise I'm still working on it...

I hope you at least liked this small mini chapter!