Wave Arc: II

We see our team reached to Tazuna house, and it was the next day. Kakashi was in bed lying around when he open his eyes to see a woman that has long blue-coloured hair. She wears a short-sleeved pink shirt, with the end of the sleeves and the collar being red. She also wears a long blue skirt.

Kakashi: I think, I over did it with my sharingan.

Tsunami: Waking up, huh, are you alright.

Kakashi (struggle to get up): I've been better, It'll be a week before I can move normally.

Tsunami: See, It's better if you don't move, so just lie down.

Kakashi (sighs and lies down): Right

After that, both team 7 and 11 appears with Yamato behind them.

Naruto: Hey look, sensei has woken up already.

Sakura got closer to Kakashi and started to use medical ninjutsu

Sakura:"Shōsen Jutsu" , look sensei, your sharingan is amazing and everything, but if it puts that much strain on you maybe it's not worth it.

Kakshi: Sorry.

Tazuna: Well, he took out one of the most powerful ninja assassin, so we will be safe for a while.

Sakura: But that boy with the mask, what about him .

Kakashi: He is from the elite tracking unit of the village hidden in the mist, those masks are worn by the most elite shinobi.

Kakashi explains the role of a hunter ninja to the group of genin.

With Zabuza and Hunter nin

In a forest away from the village, The hunter nin took some equipment to take senbon out of Zabuza.

Hunter nin: First, I will cut the bandage and drain some blood.

At the sudden when the hunter nin started his, but zabuza woke up and screams.

Zabuza: That's enough, I'll do it.

Hunter nin: So you've already come to life.

Zbuza was struggling to get up in a sitting position and takes out the senbon in pain.

Zabuza: Dammit, you are brutal, Haku.

Haku: You are the one, who is bruised Zabuza, if you keep up like that you really will be finished.

Zabuza: How long are you planing to wear that pathetic mask, take it off.

Haku (sighs): I have good memories with this mask, and it was quite useful to tricking that ninja. ( takes out his mask)

Zabuza saw a 15-year-old boy with an androgynous appearance.

Zabuza (grunts): Putting me in a temporary death state is fine and all, but throught the pressure point in my neck, cruel as usual, I think you enjoy it.

Haku (smiles): It was the only sure way, and I wouldn't want to mark up your flawless body that you have been complaining about.

Zabuza tried to move, but Haku intervened.

Haku: There is no point in moving you'll be numb for a week, although if you're stubborn as usual you'll probably be moving in half the time.

Zabuza: You're so innocent and clever at the same time, a rare combination, that's why I keep you around.

Haku (blushes): I'm still a kid, what do you expect. (stands up) The mist is cleared, next time will you be alright.

Zabuza: Next time, you'll right through his sharingan