Konohamuru and Revelation

Uchiha District

Fugaku House

Mikoto was having flashbacks about everything that happen yesterday, seeing her supposed "dead" son alive she felt happy for that, but she knew better that he already knows the truth and that she left him all alone. The most devastating part for Mikoto was that she was told yesterday courtesy of her husband is that Naruto is the jinchuriki of the Kyubi, after hearing that Mikoto tried to hold up her emotion waiting for everyone to leave the house, Fugaku take caring of the clan and the police department, and Itachi and Sasuke was planning to train today. As everyone left the house, Mikoto had a moment was silence before breaking the silence with the sound of someone sobbing on the floor. For couple hour of sobbing and cursing Minato for making her baby boy into jichuriki. Mikoto was not an idiot when it comes with the concept of jinchuriki heck her best friend was one of them once upon that time, Kushina told her about the treatment that a jinchuriki, and it's not good, and just thinking about it made Mikoto feel bad for Naruto.

Mikoto decided to take matter in her own hands and try to fix the relation she has with her son and make everything right, so wents upstairs to take all necessary paper related to Naruto, wrote a note for the boy where she at, and left the house heading to the hokage to get some answer.

the Hokage Tower

Naruto went to hokage tower to take the registration photo in the rooftop of the tower. After all of that, he took the carpet that had everything bit of information of his and his photo to show to the Hokage and get his approval. Once he reached to the hokage office he saw two familiar old faces and that Homura Mitokado and Koharu Utatane.

Naruto (with smile): Hey cool old man with the glasses, hi old hag, hi jiji here is my carpet

Homura just sigh at the comment, Hiruzen was trying his best to not laugh at his former teammate, while Koharu had tic mark in her forehead and says

Koharu: young boy, you should know how to respect your elders, do you know who I am ?

Naruto: huh, sorry, did you say something, old hag.

Everyone in the room had a sweatdrop, while the Anbu in the room guarding the hokage was trying their best not to laugh at the comment and certain reminder for where they heard that line before. Before Koharu can shout at the kid even more Hiruzen intervene in time to speak.

Hiruzen: Yeah, thanks for the carpet (stamps the seal of approval on the paper)... well guys can you leave the room, we can speak about this later, I need to speak with Naruto.

The both elders nod and leaves the room .

Hiruzen: You really like make fun of her right Naruto-kun

Naruto(smile): Obviously Jiji everytime I see her, she just that serious, no wonder she is single all the time and with at attitude she will never get man.

Hiruzen (laughs a loud): Ironically, she still has a husband living.

Naruto (shocked): Who who in the right mind wanted to marry with her and who is that guy anyways was he drunk or anything ?

Hiruzen (laugh even more) : Well Naruto-kun, husband is Homura, and they are still married

Naruto (with wide eyes): Impossible, honestly I feel bad for the guy.

Before the conversation gone any further, the door was opened, and they saw a blue blur heading straight to the hokage.

Littleboy : Ey old man, I challenge you (with shuriken in his hand and going forward) I will defeat you and become the fifth hokage. (Few steps ahead, he trips with its own scarf and falls in the ground.