Academy and New Training

2 months later

It's been two months since Naruto meets Sakura, and they had little interaction during this period because she was busy studying and helping her mom and Naruto was training and taking it easy to rest for a while, for Naruto this was like a vacation from training hard.

Today was the day that he started the academy, so he woke up today to start doing his morning routine and his breakfast, he was already informed from Hiruzen that all clan member heirs and the children of the Yondaime hokage will be attending this year especially now that he knows that half brother Sauske will be attending this year and also the possibility of his "mother" being there, so he prepares a blue hoodie (same has Minato when he was a kid, but this time is blue).

Naruto: I think it's time to go to the academy

Took his bag left towards the academy. In the way, he started to put his hoodie on so that no one can see his identity so that he can't see his suppose "mother".

Konoha Academy

Once reached to the academy, he saw many people with their children and indeed saw his "mother", Mikoto Uchiha, was a fair-skinned woman with long, straight black hair with bangs hanging on either side of her face to roughly frame her cheeks and black eyes. She wore a simple dark purple blouse with a red-plum skirt and a light-yellow apron normally worn over it. She was with her Husband Fugaku Uchiha, her oldest son Itachi Uchiha, the prodigy of the Uchiha, and her youngest son who is entering to the academy and will be in the same class Sasuke Uchiha. In Naruto's opinion, by a simple look he evaluated that he was smart, calm and level-headed, so for Naruto he will not be a problem.

Naruto also saw other clans head with their children that were heir of their clan, clan like the Hyuga clan, Aburame clan, Inuzuka clan, Akimichi clan, Nara clan, and Yamanka clan. At certain point he also saw the children of the Yondaime hokage, Menma and Narumi Namikaze Uzumaki alongside with their mother Kushina Uzumaki Namikaze, who was talking casually with his mother.

Once entered the academy and Naruto alongside with everyone waited for the Sandaime Hokage to give his speech like he always he does for the future kids soon to become a shinobi of the leaf. While Naruto was waiting, he saw Sakura with a blonde with light blue eyes, and long platinum blonde hair worn in a ponytail, with bangs framing the right side of her face. Naruto was happy he created a bond with Sakura, so he was excited to make new friends. Once a while of waiting, the Sandaime Hokage came in a smoke and gave his ritual speech about the "Will of Fire" something that he already heard nevertheless he pay attention and listen the speech. After that, every student went to their respective classes. Naruto was on the way to his class, so he decided to lower his hoodie and go to his class.

Once reached to the class, he saw the many of his classmate are clan heirs and couple civilian kids including Sakura. Sakura saw that Naruto entered to the class and decided to greet him.

Sakura: Hi Naruto-kun are you excited !?

Naruto (smile): Yeah

At that point, the blond girl decided to enter the conversation.

Ino: Hey Sakura, who is he?

Sakura: Ahh yeah this Naruto, this is the friend that meet 2 months ago

Ino: Interesting, he is nice but not good-looking like Sasuke-kun or Menma-kun

Sakura: Ino-pig respect

Ino: What forehead, I'm just telling the truth.

In all the bickering, the both girls were doing, Naruto had sweat drop and decided to go to his seat in the end of the class with an Aburame.