Graduation day

4 years later

It's been 4 years since Naruto entered to the academy and started to learn ninjutsu with Kakashi. During the 4 years in academy, Naruto was being consistent being the deadlast with the company of Shikamaru like everyone knows that he is smart, but being a Nara is always lazy. Naruto has started doing pranks around the village like painting in walls of the shopping district of Konoha, and turn all the Hyugas clan's cloths into pink cloths, dropping bucket of ice water onto some shinobi of the Uchiha Clan, and lastly paranking some of the teachers in the academy. 2 years ago Naruto also started to read Icha Icha thanks to Kakashi but in the process got very humble beating by Sakura and Narumi, who just like Kushina hated that book, but for Naruto was great because it was written by one of his idols even though by reading those kida did a little bit change his perspective on the guy but nevertheless he doesn't judge the guy because he knows he is a better shinobi and the strongest one in Konoha.

Naruto's skills have improved over the year perfecting throwing weapons, his taijutsu, speed, his fuinjutsu that is at level 6, his calligraphy has improove a lot that he got approved by the Hiruzen that he can creat seals, and improve his ninjutsu especially jutsus that is related with katon and fuuton though it took like 4 months perfecting every katon exercise and 6 months to perfect the exercise for fuuton jutsu and in the process learn the two katon jutsu "Katon:Gokakyu no Jutsu" and "Katon: Housenka no jutsu". In fuuton jutsu, Naruto learned "Fuuton: Daitoppa" and "Fuuton: Reppuushou" , But of all the new thing Naruto learned there was one thing that couldn't learn and perfect and that was "Bunshin no jutsu" of the academy .

5 A.M in morning in Konoha

It was peaceful morning in Konoha as the sun is rising, you can see some people on the street and getting ready for their everyday job, and you can see a person with a blue jacket , black spicky hair, and have three wisker line in both cheeks painting in the Hokage rock .

Naruto (smiles): HAHAHAHA, this is going to be the best prank I ever did .

Naruto continued painting until an Anbu came to warn Naruto of his action

Anbu: Naruto stop what are doing and let's go to the Hokage wants to see you.

Naruto (with foxy grin on his face): Well lets have fun then, catch me if you can Anbu san

Naruto jumped away from the edge with charka in his leg and landed on the roof of a building and started running. The Anbu started to chase him full speed and called for reinforcement. As you can see there was at least three Anbu chasing Naruto in the rooftop and couple and jonin and chunin trying to help them to catch Naruto but fail miserably because Naruto thrown at them some pepper smoke at them, the jonin and the chunin fell for Naruto's trap and lost track of him because their vision and nose was hindered, so they fell behind but didn't the affect the Anbu that much with pepper smoke because they had mask on but did hindered their vision and slow them enough for Naruto to escape and use a transformation jutsu to turn himself to any civilian so he can hide in plane site. Once the Anbu recovered their vision they tried to find Naruto and left to find Naruto.

In Hokage tower

Hokage Office

Hiruzen was having peaceful morning drinking his coffee while smoking his pipe, he haven't started his daily paperwork, right now he was watching the village sunrise one of his favorite sight to see his Konoha sunrise and sunset is one of the most beautiful thing that anyone can watch. While watching the sunrise he shifted his head to the hokage rock and saw the painting on it that said " Naruto was here" , Hiruzen can only sigh because its add more paperwork for him and that moment an Anbu came in a puff of smoke.