Great Tragedy

One year later

The day of the Kyubi attack

It's been a year since Naruto was born and lived in the orphanage. Minato and Mikoto come to visit the boy once a month to check that everything is alright and that no one suspect that this kid is their child.

October 10 in Konoha 

Away from the village

In remote and secure place away from the village, we can see our young and favorite Yondaime Hokage and his wife Kushina Uzumaki, Jinchuriki of the Kyubi, she was a fair-skinned and slender woman of feminine build with violet eyes, and the common Uzumaki red hair. Her hair was straight and reached her ankles, was giving brith to two children that is called Menma Namizake Uzumaki and Narumi Namizake Uzumaki. Menma is a kid with blonde hair and blue eyes just like his father and has the face structure just like a mother and something particular that sets him aside from anyone is that he had three line in both cheeks like whiskers of a fox (basically he looks like Naruto in canon) and same goes to her twin sister Narumi who has red hair and purple eyes just like her mother but with facial structure has her father. The whole family was happy, until a masked man with the sharingan showed up to mess things up for them has he takes the both children has hostages.

Tobi(Obito) : Yondaime Hokage step away from the jinchuriki now, if not your kids will suffer (as the mask man takes out a kunai)

Minato: Okay, but what ever you do, do not hurt them.

Tobi: Okay, then catch (throws both Menma and Narumi in the air) 

Minato goes as fast he can to catch both of his children to only note there were explosive tags attached in their blankets, so he takes out the blankets and transport them to the hospital and this action gave the mask man the opportunity to go after Kushina.

Everything here goes as canon with the fight with Minato vs Tobi, and the Kyubi going on a rampage and destroying the village until Minato shows and deal with it after his fight with the mask man. At the end, Minato realized that he can't beat the Kyubi, so he decided to seal it in baby, so he decided to seal it in Naruto to protect his wife and his three children. While Kushina, Menma, and Narumi are in the hospital healing, Minato brings Naruto to seal the Kyubi in him, he knows it's a bad idea but the only option he had. While Minato prepares the sealing jutsu, one of the summoning of Minato, Gamabunta the Chief Toad is fighting verses the Kyubi to make time for Minato to prepare the sealing jutsu.

Sealing time

Minato was finished preparing the sealing jutsu on Naruto, so he told Gamabuta to bring Kyubi close to him as Gamabunta does this, Hiruzen Sarutobi, The Sandaime Hokage, came along with two ANBU and one of them was Kakashi Hatake, student of the Yondaime Hokage and famously known as the Copy nin because of his sharingan, they came to the scene to see Minato performing the Shiki Fujin on Naruto and summoned the Shinigami, Minato decides to seal half of the Kyubi in him self and half in Naruto and completing with sealing jutsu, The Shinigami gave fifteen minutes to say goodbye.

Minato staring at Naruto and speaks

Minato: Naruto, I'm sorry for not being with you, giving you huge burden in a young age, and seeing you grow into a splendid young man and a strong that can one day surpass me. Pls make a promise to me to take care of yourself and protect this village. Pls take care of your little brother and sister for me.

At that moment, Hiruzen and Kakashi come closer to Minato to say his final words

Minato: Sorry Hiruzen and Kakashi I had no other choice but to seal it in Naruto

Hiruzen: I understand Minato, whose kid it is ??

Minato: it's Mikoto's and mine kid Hiruzen, so Hiruzen, Kakashi I have favor to ask you and pls listen to me

Hiruzen(holding tears): Yes, what is it Minato

Kakashi (in full of tears) yes sensei

Minato : Do not tell anyone about Naruto's heritage of being an Uchiha and Namizake even to the clan Uchiha, the council elders, and even Kushina, Another favor is that don't blame the Uchiha clan for this mess (at that moment Minato explain about the fake Madara to Hiruzen and Kakashi)

Hiruzen: I understand it, Minato. Anything else?

Minato: Yes, pls Hiruzen treat Naruto as a hero of this village by containing and putting in check to the Kyubi, tell Jiraiya sensei about Naruto and that soon he can train him in the chakra of the kyibi, take care of him pls, and tell Kushina and the kids Menma and Narumi that I love them.

Hiruzen: (nod) I will, Minato, thank you for saving the village this heroic can't be forgotten.

Minato: (smile) Thanks and for you Kakashi, pls take care of Naruto for me when he someday awakens the sharingan pls train him to use it properly and don't make him an arrogant like the Uchiha pls.

Kakashi: (still with tears in his eyes) Hai Sensei

Minato: Thanks Kakashi, and before I forget anything pls go to my house and burn my ICHA ICHA collection for me or take if you want too because I don't want Kushina to see it or any of the kids seeing or reading it, okay?

Kakashi:(still tears in his eyes but smiles) You got it, sensei.

Minato: Well guys, I'm out

At that moment Minato Namikaze, The Yondaime Hokage, dies

Hiruzen: Kakashi seal Minato's body in a scroll and take it to morgue, while I take care of Naruto.

Kakashi: Hai Hokage-sama

While Kakashi seal up Minato dead body, Hiruzen checking Naruto if he is injured or anything and even checking the seal and says.

Hiruzen:Well Naruto, everything looks good, so let's go to the hospital and check you up, alright (with big smile).

While Naruto just stood there in the old man arms and smiles at him and goes back to sleep. 

Hiruzen: Well, Naruto, let's see what's the future upholds you and the village 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Note: Sorry guys for a short chapter. The reason this chapter is shorter is that I skipped some parts of the story, so everyone especially Naruto fans knows what happen this chapter especially if you have seen the manga or show, so everyone should know everything about the Kyubi attack I only wrote the important story part I need to tell for my story to go forward and you guys to know.