"Can you do this?" Michonne asked, looking at Gabriel.

"I'm supposed to. I have to. I will," he replied. Carl moved closer to Rick and Gabriel, helping detach Judith from himself and onto Gabriel. 

"Will you take Theo too, please?" I asked, looking at Gabriel. He nodded. 

"What? But Rowi-"

"Theo, honey, I need you to go with Gabriel. It's not safe out there and I need you to be safe while I find your brother," I said crouching down in fornt of him. "Can you do that? For your brother."

"Yeah, for my brother," Theo nodded. That was surprisingly easy, but I guess when it came to his brothers he'd do anyhting. 

"Take Sam," Jessie suddenly said, biting her lip.

"No," Sam immedietly protested. 

"Yes, Sam, it'll be safer," Jessie said.

"I'm not leaving you," Sam said, tearfully looking up at his mother.

"Sam-"

"Mom, I'm not. I can keep going," Sam cut off Jessie before she could finish.

"Sam-"

"I can keep going. Please," Sam cut Jessie off once more.  I looked over at Carl, who had returned to stand by my side and took his hand in my own. Everyone looked at Jessie, waiting for an answer. "Please. Lets just go." 

"Okay," Jessie said quietly. 

"I'm going to keep her safe," Gabriel said to Rick.

"Thank you," Rick nodded gratefully. Gabriel nodded before slowly walking away into the crowd of walkers. 

"Hey," Jessie grabbed onto Rick, her voice cracking, "He's going to make it. I know it."

"Sam." Rick held his hand out towards Sam, who grabbed it. Jessie grabbed onto Sam's, and I grabbed onto hers. Here we go, again. Traveling through walkers, pretending to be one of them.

The sun was setting quickly, and soon it was dark. We carefully walked through the walkers in the dark, praying we would make it. We had to. I was focused on walking when suddenly I noticed sam let go of Ricks hand. 

"Sam," Jessie said lowly. "Come on, come on."

"Sam, we have to move," I whispered, watching Sam's face crumble as he began to cry. 

"Sweetheart? Sam?" Jessie questioned looking at the now crying Sam.

"You can do it," Rick encouraged."

"Yes, you can. Sam. Sam, come on," Jessie said, her voice shaking as she began to panic.

"Come on, Sam," Rick said quickly, reaching his hnad out but stepping back as a walker stepped between him. 

"Sam? Hey, you can do this," Ron chimed in. "Sam, just look at Mom."

"Honey, you can do it," Jessie joined in. "sam, honey, I need you to come with me."

"Sam. Sam," Ron whispered as Sam began to sob. 

"I need you to come with me," Jessie said.

"I want to," Sam cried.

"I need you to be strong," Jessie said before a scream rang through the air. Two walkers bit into Sam and my mouth fell open as tears filled my eyes. Carl quickly placed his hand over my mouth, muffling my gasp.

"Sam!" Jessie screamed, letting go of my hand. Carl quickly pulled me closer to him as I tried to step closer

"Mom," Ron stumbled, looking at Jessie. 

"Jessie. Jessie," Rick said.

 I grabbed onto Jessie's hand again as Carl said. "Jessie, come wiht us. We have to go."

"No.No," I heard Rick mumbled. Jessie held on my hand tightly and Carl tried to pull me back but Jessie wouldn't let go. 

"Dad. Dad!" Carl whispered as loudly as he could. Rick seemed to be in a daze and pulled out his axe, chopping at Jessie's hand. I let go of it as her hand fell off, blood hitting me in my face. I stumbled back into Carl's chest, falling to the ground as Carl tried to grab me.

"come on, Rori," Carl said, pulling me to my feet. We turned at the sound of a guns safetly going off, turning to see Ron pointing a gun at Carl. 

"You. You," Ron repeated, aiming the gun at Carl. Auddenly, Michonne's weapon was through Ron's stomach, and almost on instinct he fired the gun. I felt a burning sensation reach the top of my shoulder, immedltly touching it. A bullet had just barely passed the top of my shoulder. Ron's now dead body fell to the floor and became walker food.

"Dad?" Carl looked up, and when I looked at him, there was blood streaming donw his face.

"Carl?" Rick said as Carl fell to the ground. My eyes widened as Carl passed out.

 My eyes widened as Carl passed out