"Why y-you sad babe?" I slurred slightly as I looked into his eyes.

"I'm sad cause your killing yourself!" He yelled now with tears streaming down his face.

"No, your wrong I Haven't killed myself yet. Not yet, later." I said as I walked back to my bed and layed down.

"How about never?" I heard stiles whisper through tears.

"No, I don't think so, I don't wanna stay." I pouted as I felt a tear slide down my cheek as I stared at the ceiling.

I'm sad again.

I giggled as I wiped the tear from my cheek.

Maybe I'm not.

I moved my two bare and uncovered wrists above my head so i could look at them properly, I had deep, old, new and slightly bleeding cuts all over my wrist and forearms.

They're pretty.

I pushed my thumb into one of the deepest ones without realising it.

It started to bleed but suddenly my thumb was pushed away from my wrist by Scott.

"W-What are you doing?" He stuttered clearly not knowing what self harm was, he's real innocent.

"I'm depressed Scott that's what depressed people do." I said sleepily before I yawned.

"Stiles! I'm sleepy!" I whined as I made grabby hands towards stiles.

He walked to me with still a sad and dazed expression on his pretty face.

"Stop being sad baby that's what I do." I said as he laid down beside me.

"I wish it wasn't." He muttered as he spooned me and I heard Scott leave.

I also heard him talking to someone on the phone as I felt stiles breathe on the back of my neck.

And all it could think was that I didn't mind staying here forever.

But I couldn't.

Soon I would be dead.

Even stiles couldn't keep me here, he deserved someone better and I was just giving him the chance to get that someone.

And with that on my mind I fell into a deep sleep.

+++++++++++

I woke up with a headache and remembered straight away that stiles had fallen asleep with me when I was high and drunk.

I really couldn't give too shits if I were to be honest.

I just had stopped caring about everything at this point.

I moved it look at where stiles was meant to be but noticed he wasn't there.

I heard multiple voices in my living room and realised they where the voices if Stiles, Scott, Allison, Lydia and surprising enough Derek.

((just pretend Lydia knows about werwolves and all that and also Alison ))

I looked at my body as I was wearing booty shorts that showed the multiple cuts on my thighs as well as a black lace bra but I really had stopped caring at this point.

I turned on black veil brides in the end and listened to the lyrics.

I'm not afraid no I'm not afraid

To die.

Cause it's the end.

As we fade into the night