I put in his album and sat back against my headboard as I lit up the joint with my lighter.

I put it between my lips as I closed my eyes and puffed out the happy clouds with Ed's beautiful voice echoing in my head.

•••

School had gone out about thirty minutes ago and I had had like four joints in that time.

I was well beyond stoned.

I don't think I've ever had that many blunts all in one go.

But who gives a fuck not me!

I smile lazily as my body is taken in euphoria as I smoke and puff on the joint, I hear a knock on the door and I sway to get up off my bed to open it.

I open it to see stiles and Scott standing there both of them with worried looks on their faces, stiles looked down at my chest for some reason and blushed, I guess stiles told Scott?

I don't even care!

The walls look like they're breathing.

That's funny.

I giggle at their faces which they have their mouths open.

"Hey guys! Okay so I was smoking a blunt and then suddenly all my weed is gone! Like where the fuck did it go!" I yelled happily as I looked at their faces.

"Okay Carmen give that to me." Stiles says but I make a run for it and I can hear them chasing me through my small apartment.

"C'mon MR WEREWOLF SHOW ME WHAT YA GOTTTTT!" I yelled as I smoked the last of my joint.

I blew out he smoke at their faces and watched at their eyes watered.

I threw the end to the ground.

"Oops too late!" I giggled and wiped under my eyes to wipe away smeared mascara that was left there when I was crying.

I'm happy now though!

I ran into my room and turned up the Lana Del Rey song louder, I think it was her song sad girl.

"Hey! Hey! It's me! Sad girl!" I yells excitedly and looked at stiles and Scott's worried expression.

Normally I'm not so excited in more calm when I do weed but I guess it effects me differently today.

I start to sing along to it as I lie down on the bed noticing I'm in really short booty shorts and a black bra.

That's why stiles stared at my chest!

They both looked down at my body.

"Don't look I'm fat!" I yelled as I dived for the bathroom but Scott's stupid werewolf speed caught me before I could escape.

"You're hip bones stick out how is that fat!" Stiles yelled as Scott threw me onto the bed.

They both looked at the corner of the room where their was an empty bottle of jack lying on the ground.

Stiles looked back at me with a look of disappointment.

Did I mention I also drank a whole bottle of jack?

Oh well! I'm a raven I can take more!

It also effects me for longer!

More fun!

I giggled.

"Did you drink all of that?!" Stiles yelled with glossy eyes, why is he sad?

I got up and stood infront of him.